Is Pau Gasol the best mid range shooter in Los Angeles?

laugh.gif

who cares, got the W.. Adam Morrison could be the best mid-range shooter for all i give a %$%@ as long as we get the W and that ring
laugh.gif

honestly, name one player from LA who has higher %s in the mid range area. name me one. dude is as efficient as you can get.

yes he's soft though.

You ever hear of a guy name ummm kobe?!? Kobe> MJ

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You're talking about putting him over Kobe who along with Melo has the best mid range jumper in the league

Originally Posted by JayAmazin

You're talking about putting him over Kobe who along with Melo has the best mid range jumper in the league

Don't ever mention Kobe when we are discussing about the best mid range shooter.
i'm tired of kobe throwing up bricks to build his new house.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Don't ever mention Kobe when we are discussing about the best mid range shooter.

Yeah try playing witha an avulsion fracture in your index finger with tape and having to alter the way you shoot because of it. But when he's on, no one has better mid range shot like he has. His form and technique, delivery is superb. He's very skilled at it. Yes he's been struggling with it but its obvious why.

honestly, name one player from LA who has higher %s in the mid range area. name me one. dude is as efficient as you can get.

yes he's soft though.
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
Los+Angeles+Clippers+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+Lye6aIQzne7l.jpg

Yeah try playing witha an avulsion fracture in your index finger with tape and having to alter the way you shoot because of it. But when he's on, no one has better mid range shot like he has. His form and technique, delivery is superb. He's very skilled at it. Yes he's been struggling with it but its obvious why.

smh.gif
@^^^ what a garbage excuse that you really don't need, if you knew how to use a computer.

Kobe is a better mid-range shooter than Pau Gasol. It's just that Paul takes maybe a few mid-range shots on random games and barely moves the net.
Do you understand that shots less than 10 ft from the basket aren't mid-range? Those are the shots he takes. Even Mark Jackson knows that.

6rq8hu.jpg

Eric Gordon 
laugh.gif
... but forreal dude is nice on the mid range pull up off the dribble...

OP you and the new topic button should be strangers for the rest of your life.

Back
Top Bottom