Is Sarah Jessica Parker Really That Ugly?

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Kirsten Dunst prolly the ugliest.

maggieg_article.jpg
 I raise you Maggie Gyllenhaal

she ALMOST ruined TDK for me.. ALMOST.

She's just a hard face Jewish broad.  Niketalk's idea of ugly confuses me.  She ain't attractive, she is just a normal looking woman to me.

Originally Posted by FourReal

to be honest i never finded her ugly but i won't mind making love on her bed though

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

shes pretty ugly. but personally i don't find kirsten dunst or maggie that hideous. *kanye shrug*
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

I've seen women that look like her that are attractive, but she truly looks like a Salem witch.
Call it perfect casting in the '93 Disney film, Hocus Pocus.

capture6_12.png

She's ugly for a celebrity. But she's a mediocre white woman compared to the general pop. I wouldn't even notice her walking on the street if she wasn't famous. You can't help but notice ugly people

Originally Posted by jshortt

Younger SJP was really pretty IMO (around Striking Distance age). She hasn't aged well, though for sure. Not sure why you guys are dragging Dunst into this. Always had a big crush on her.

Peace,
J
I agree with you; she was much prettier when she was young

Originally Posted by youngdoc

She's ugly for a celebrity. But she's a mediocre white woman compared to the general pop. I wouldn't even notice her walking on the street if she wasn't famous. You can't help but notice ugly people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....ditto.

Her sex appeal makes up for it. I know a lot of women like that. She's not too bad and I've seen far worst.

Needless to say, I'd surely smash and take her out anytime.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Kirsten Dunst prolly the ugliest.

maggieg_article.jpg
 I raise you Maggie Gyllenhaal
I don't know why but i've always found maggie attractive.  
embarassed.gif

She looks good naked too.  There was one movie where she did full frontal 
eek.gif
.  She had a winter bush though.

And sjp is really ugly now.  She didn't look to bad when she was younger.  Her starring in sex and the city really brainwashed people into thinking she's attractive.

Which movie is that from? 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

And yuuuuuuuupppppppp, she's definitely ugly.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Her sex appeal makes up for it. I know a lot of women like that. She's not too bad and I've seen far worst.

Needless to say, I'd surely smash and take her out anytime.

What sex appeal?  Her long *$% ghost face?
**Edit, we can't say the "a word"? wow...

9206S.jpg

Back
Top Bottom