is she nuts, nt? updated pg 1

is she a few grass blades short of a football field?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
OP and everyone else on here if you've ever taken any advice please listen to this:

If you ever come across a girl that has a kid and is seperated from the baby's father and she doesn't have custody of the kid... plain and simple she's a bird.

If she was any decent woman she would have custody of her kid and taking care of it.

Now I know that there are special cases where the father could have full custody, but the majority of the time it's because the female is being selfish and only thinking of herself so she doesn't want the responsibility of the child and she still wants to like a carefree vicarious lifestyle of partying and getting plowed by men she meats.

And this female you described fits that description perfectly.

Believe me on this!

She just wants to still **** around so that's why she let the baby's father take custody of the kid.

Now OP I ask you this... about this girl you met because she sounds like one I know.

Is her child a girl and is the child currently living in California?

The female is she Panamanian?

And lastly does her name begin with a B?

no pics?
49cbd17a5b2b4549f305c124333edac6.gif

doggy, you actually believed her when she told you she's not pregnant?? :lol:

She trying to bag you into raising that little pudge in her stomach.

Your only option: finish with a facial, rinse her face, apply sulfate, and move on.

keep it moving son....

If not, prediction:

1. Will have your next child

2. Will abort your next child

3. Will beat your current child

4. Will beat you along with her lesbian gf

5. You will beat, but she will have someone else's child...

Did dude say his chick almost got pregnant by and ex girlfriend and a turkey baster ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

except for the fact shes not my girl....yeah that about sums it up 
laugh.gif

OP and everyone else on here if you've ever taken any advice please listen to this:

If you ever come across a girl that has a kid and is seperated from the baby's father and she doesn't have custody of the kid... plain and simple she's a bird.

If she was any decent woman she would have custody of her kid and taking care of it.

Now I know that there are special cases where the father could have full custody, but the majority of the time it's because the female is being selfish and only thinking of herself so she doesn't want the responsibility of the child and she still wants to like a carefree vicarious lifestyle of partying and getting plowed by men she meats.

And this female you described fits that description perfectly.

Believe me on this!

She just wants to still **** around so that's why she let the baby's father take custody of the kid.

Now OP I ask you this... about this girl you met because she sounds like one I know.

Is her child a girl and is the child currently living in California?

The female is she Panamanian?

And lastly does her name begin with a B?
EDIT: woops forget to answer u.....man that sounds shady (her wantin me to father sum1 elses child possibly) but im not putting anything past anybody....so yeah, u might be onto something....

i dont know about the whole cali thing where the father is.....i can ask, for sure.

is she panamanian naw.  she has roots in the caribbean but thats as far as i know.  panama i would remember because thats central american (like me)

no her first name does not begin with a b.

there must be some real scandaloud  stories/ppl out there, if a few folks came in this thread alone sayin it sounds like a similar tale they know....SMH.....
doggy, you actually believed her when she told you she's not pregnant??
laugh.gif

She trying to bag you into raising that little pudge in her stomach.

Your only option: finish with a facial, rinse her face, apply sulfate, and move on.
the sulfate does what exactly?  kills the sperm? first i learned about the brooms now this. THANKS NT! LMAO
...still waiting on those pics, doe...
gotta wait till saturday the earliest to upload em......inall honesty i do feel bad not postin pix in my initial post ....i know the nt drill plus i know that dissapoint feel.....but i couldnt resist posting just to get some initial feedback befopre i see her again 
im not offended and im not ur papi
Yeah he's mad
im not mad. it just went over ur head....papi
Did dude say his chick almost got pregnant by and ex girlfriend and a turkey baster ?
Weirdest part of the story I had to ignore. I'm no expert on what lesbians like to do.
Has this been answered yet? OP was so passive about this whole chunk of the story
passive about what? what else do u need to know? i thought i was fairly explicit in my initial post....maybe even too explicit?

Last edited:
Son.

I dont care HOW fine this girl is... You better stop ignoring the warning signs and wise up before you get yourself in some deeeeeep doo doo.

Am I the only one trippin on the fact that her ex "gf" had some dudes jizz in a baby batter injector and artificially impregnated her!??!?!?!

WUT?!

Back
Top Bottom