IS SHE SERIOUS?????....VOL. RADIO FLYER

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Hov has been straight PUNISHING this young'n!!!!
roll.gif

Lol calm down its an S-Curve Corset dress. Not much of an illusion though cause those are def. her hips.

Yea, this is one of those old fashioned dresses with the shape already built into it, but yea she does have cakes

a corsette...i think i spelled that right...you can alomost see it through the dress...this from a movie?

Originally Posted by PurplexGrapes
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]dude on the left look like he crying, then guy in the back holding his head like hecan't believe it....[/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i wish i had some bunz like that to hurt[/color]

It's not a photoshop. That being said, it's not natural either. She is simply wearing a corset fellas, calm down...

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by PurplexGrapes
dude on the left look like he crying, then guy in the back holding his head like he can't believe it....
ohwell.gif
i wish i had some bunz like that to hurt

everyone is killing themselves trying to not to look. dude in the sunglasses is trying not to cheese and dude in the back with his head turned and his eyespopping out of his head.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

She's dope but imo overrated

i hate the overrated talk

Beyonce: Pretty (With/without makeup), natural, great personality, talented (dance, sing, act), sexy (Cue spandex booty gif), what else can i say.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

She's dope but imo overrated
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ UR SIG

and your name
Where's the humor in my name....it must've have pulled a chris angel cuz i dont see it

JayHOOD23

please don't make me explain it any further
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm dyin. I couldnt help but laugh at myself. You caught me with my hand in the cookie jar

RIDICULOUS - HIPS TO BUNS RATIO
smh.gif

1st pic all i got 2say is dayamn her $@# is so fat you can see it from the front like seriously
2nd pic my men in the right hes like what the +$*!?
the dude right dehing beyonce is like ohhh my cot never seen $@# like dat in a while son
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom