Is Shiekh's legit?

I've always wondered since I've heard stuff about them. I heard they only sell b-grades, they sell high quality fakes, or they're 100% legit. Which is it? I looked at their shoes and everything looks right, though the store does seem a little fishy.

They get authentic jordans, but they have a bad reputation for accepting fakes as returns. Their employees are just your average joe shmoe, so they don't know any better. If you buy from their store, inspect the shoes before you pay.

I never trust Sheikh's because of their customer service.. since their employees are working for a company with such a questionable reputation, it seems that they just don't care.

8 out of their 10 pairs of Jordans that they get on release date are already given to hookups before the store opens, and they let 50 people line up outside.
30t6p3b.gif

I'd say their employees know nothing about fakes or authentic sneakers. They do sell authentic shoes tho.

They are authentic, but the staff is for the most part not very knowledgeable when it comes to shoes.

Back
Top Bottom