is the 23 on Concord 11 supposed to be like this?

The ball is in the middle but the 23 is like fading/peeling or something, the lines aren't connected.

Worn about 5-10 times when this happened did a lot of walking/running, starting to think otherwise of this shoe I got :/

Bro your saying there was a lot of walking/ running in them then you have the audacity
to ask if the shoes are legit now? And not ask based on something ala the sole fell off or the carbon fiber looks sketchy. Your basing it off of "the 23 is starting to break apart are my shoes real" your wasting peoples time. Legit check is actually tryin to help people who are confused about what is fake and what isn't. Not should my shoes be showing signs of wear and tear I've only worn them 28 and a half times well 4 times indoors and a friend tried them on???

And bro I'm not tryin to diss I'm just giving you insight on what a credible reason would be to start being skeptical about the pair of shoes you have.

Last edited:
Bro your saying there was a lot of walking/ running in them then you have the audacity
to ask if the shoes are legit now? And not ask based on something ala the sole fell off or the carbon fiber looks sketchy. Your basing it off of "the 23 is starting to break apart are my shoes real" your wasting peoples time. Legit check is actually tryin to help people who are confused about what is fake and what isn't. Not should my shoes be showing signs of wear and tear I've only worn them 28 and a half times well 4 times indoors and a friend tried them on???
lol

Back
Top Bottom