Is the cracking on 2012 Jordan Retro 4s better or worse than previous Jordan Retro 4s?

Hey, I'm just wondering if the midsole Jordan Retro 4s of 2012 are better than previous released Jordan retro 4s. I think people say the midsole is made of Polyurethane? I'm really curious if the shoes crack worse or less than the previous released Retro 4s 

Def a slight improvement over the '06, and significant improvement over the CDP IV's. I have the Blk & Wht Cements, after a about a couple wears they can still pass as DS. The '06 pairs cracked after a half a dozen wear, and the CDP did almost immediately.

JB def worked on improving the quality. If your skeptical about buying don't be.

Glad to hear that. I'm planing on buying a pair of Black and Red Retro 4s later this week

Still sucks tho
tired.gif

Can't compare to the CDP because i had wearable 99s at the time but the 06 ivs were just god-awful in comfort and fit

Last edited:
My 2012 white cements have no cracking signs yet after 10 wearings. The only cracking i had were the stealth 3 from 2011, but not too serious.

They are definitely improved over the 2006 pairs (military and fire red). To anyone that had the tour yellow iv from 2006, did those crack easily too? I have a ds pair and want to wear them, but am afraid.

after owning two pairs of the 2006 military iv's, it's hard to say if anything could be worse than the cracking on the 2006 pairs

true...J's definitely get a pass on quality...no matter how they hold up...we have to have them!!!

Back
Top Bottom