Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

It seems impossible to do, idk how them cali swag _s and Chris Brown do it, it just look like a barrage of random movements.....but its cold as hell and the song still catchy as %+%%

It seems impossible to do, idk how them cali swag _s and Chris Brown do it, it just look like a barrage of random movements.....but its cold as hell and the song still catchy as %+%%

Somebody post the video of Chris Brow doing it at that club on stage for me

Somebody post the video of Chris Brow doing it at that club on stage for me

No ayo.

pimp.gif

I felt the EXACT same way dude. Joint felt mad complicated. Start off with the cali swag instructional vid then you'll get the feel of it. It took me a good month and a half to get it down packed.

I felt the EXACT same way dude. Joint felt mad complicated. Start off with the cali swag instructional vid then you'll get the feel of it. It took me a good month and a half to get it down packed.

^^^ they are all in front of him with their camera phones out watching his every move and their juices running down their thighs.

yes im jelly.

^^^ they are all in front of him with their camera phones out watching his every move and their juices running down their thighs.

yes im jelly.

Back
Top Bottom