Is the NBA paying players to say "It's playoff basketball" ?

Next player interview you see, count how many times a given player uses the excuse "It's playoff basketball". And to the people who make adriving game out of it, my deepest condolences to your widow.

laugh.gif

Most fans are just sensitive...getting all worked up about physical basketball, emotions, mannerisms, and even off court allegations and behavior.
smh.gif

Everyone is always crying about how the league is soft...and then when things get physical, they cry like a bunch of women...only if the players or teams theyhate are involved.

My favorite is when they use "it's playoff basketball" for reasoning on why they are playing hard, as opposed to the 82-game regular season whenhalf of them skate through the year playing no defense and chucking up jumpshots while collecting that $15 mil check.

Although it could obviously never happen, imagine a basketball league where dudes went all out every game like they do now during the playoffs.

laugh.gif

I'm gonna think of a cliche to keep repeating in every convo I have today, I want to see how many people notice. If I said "it's playoffbasketball" it'd be to obvious.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

laugh.gif
this has to be about the battier comments just now on pti

Admittedly it is, but i've heard Kobe and Pierce use it. But i guarantee at least one player tonight will say it.

Back
Top Bottom