Is there a better cheap burger than this one? Vol. Wendys FTW.

The Wendys Double Stack. Its 1.49. You cant tell in this pic, but it has RED onions instead of white.
pimp.gif
 and i substitute Mayo for Ketchup. Man, it is so delicious. I could smoke a rillo and chomp on about 4 of these. 
pimp.gif

The Wendys Double Stack. Its 1.49. You cant tell in this pic, but it has RED onions instead of white.
pimp.gif
 and i substitute Mayo for Ketchup. Man, it is so delicious. I could smoke a rillo and chomp on about 4 of these. 
pimp.gif

its .99 over here & we have white onions (if i remember correctly)
much rather the jr bacon chesseburger tho *shrug*

its .99 over here & we have white onions (if i remember correctly)
much rather the jr bacon chesseburger tho *shrug*

ya'll n's eat this $#%* too much especially those damn double stacks and jr. bacons mofos come through buying about 8 of those damn things at a time and the crispy chicken isn't even chicken ol' obese *+% mofos

ya'll n's eat this $#%* too much especially those damn double stacks and jr. bacons mofos come through buying about 8 of those damn things at a time and the crispy chicken isn't even chicken ol' obese *+% mofos

fast food is for the poor and fat...

unless u need a quick fix... in which case a baked potato n chicken salad is acceptable... snack wraps if its Mc'Ds

fast food is for the poor and fat...

unless u need a quick fix... in which case a baked potato n chicken salad is acceptable... snack wraps if its Mc'Ds

Originally Posted by taymane23

I only eat wendys in terms of fast food. I dont mess with any of them other places. no obese here. 

I only eat wendys in terms of fast food. I dont mess with any of them other places. no obese here. 

Wendys
pimp.gif
Junior bacon cheeseburger ftw. And their chilli and everything else they got

Wendys
pimp.gif
Junior bacon cheeseburger ftw. And their chilli and everything else they got

smokin.gif

it used to be $0.99, and its always had white onions as long as I can remember

*I miss those days when you could get biggie fries and biggie frosty's for 99 cents
tired.gif

damn son, use some punctuations.  you should stop worrying about what people eat and take a remedial english course.
i eat fast food 5 times a week for lunch and i'm 15% body fat composition....if that matters.

smokin.gif

it used to be $0.99, and its always had white onions as long as I can remember

*I miss those days when you could get biggie fries and biggie frosty's for 99 cents
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom