is there a reason daniel tosh doesn't do interviews?

offensive humor isn't really a new concept.

I know.

My experience kicking back and laughing at random vidz with friends is more fun than watching him do it. Honestly.

My issue is more with tv producers trying to appeal to a changing media market than a problem with him.

The other guy with the doug funny nose that has a similar show irks me as well. .

I just want them to stop trying to make it happen

Honk honk, big nose :lol:

If you're talking about Anthony Jeselnik , I hate his show. I don't really like Tosh's show because it's just recycled YouTube stuff with offensive jokes thrown in. it's America's Funniest Home Videos for the citizens of the internet.

their stand up is great to me though. *shrug*

Both tosh and Jes have had great stand up. You truly can't go by their shows. Thats just a cash grab. I would be that they know the shows are terrible

Because he has the personality of a 3 day dead dog and the humor of a 12 year old boy on Xbox Live?

word.

this new generation of humor i do not get....

How do people become celebrities, that can't handle being a celebrity.

It's cats at my barbershop that need shows over this guy.

Be cracking up so hard I can barely get a cut.

Dudes show is essentially a one man live youtube commentary.

1. Beats working some **** job in marketing.

2. Who says he can't handle it? He's handling it in his own way. He doesn't want to do interviews, so be it.

Kinda makes sense to get your money and go on with the rest of your life not being consumed with your celebrity.

He doesnt care about all that. He said he's retiring in a few years anyway. Probably why he doesnt accept movie roles

i didn't know how deep the rabbit hole was

Tosh has said he plans to end his career on his 38th birthday, May 29, 2013. He has said he will do this by committing suicide  or retiring to the beach.[sup][14][/sup][sup][15][/sup]  He keeps a countdown clock on his website, DanielTosh.com, that gives the number of days, minutes, and seconds until his 38th birthday which is when "Daniel's Groundhog Day  Ends," a reference to the Bill Murray  film. Tosh has described a comic's routine life on the road as "Groundhog Day."[sup][15][/sup]  On his 38th birthday Tosh's fans overwhelming voted that Tosh had "made it" as a star and therefore should continue his life and career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom