Is there a story behind why Big Tigger never put out any music?

Other than the Snake feature from R. Kelly, I don't think I ever heard anything from the dude. Was there any reason why? I mean the dude clearly had some talent and if Kat Williams could get a deal...

Rap City was the premier show for artists. It gave a belief that anything can be achieved. Sad to see BET didn't get scratched from losing Rap City.. 106th and Park murked Rap City
Growing up i loved to watch the freestyles in the 'basement' i never was a real big fan of 106 after AJ & Free left... and Rap city played the full music videos!
laugh.gif

Growing up i loved to watch the freestyles in the 'basement' i never was a real big fan of 106 after AJ & Free left... and Rap city played the full music videos!:lol:

True. AJ & Free held it together. 106th never slips with the host even the new ones rock the show right. I miss Rap City...

Tigger was never a rapper. He's just a really good TV personality that has great rapport with just about everyone.

Rap City was the premier show for artists. It gave a belief that anything can be achieved. Sad to see BET didn't get scratched from losing Rap City.. 106th and Park murked Rap City

Growing up i loved to watch the freestyles in the 'basement' i never was a real big fan of 106 after AJ & Free left... and Rap city played the full music videos!:lol:

That's what really made it good :lol:. Having they been fading the videos out midway through for a long time now??

People don't know that tigger was scared of Ghostface

Son straight pressed him on TV and son was shook
Ever since then, Tig was never there when Ghost would come through to the basement

People don't know that tigger was scared of Ghostface

Son straight pressed him on TV and son was shook
Ever since then, Tig was never there when Ghost would come through to the basement

Stop with the rumors

Tig aint know what was going on
Dont mean he was shook

LLS @ "break in" the industry

I miss those Rap City days tho...When that got killed for 106 and Park you knew hip hop was done for then

Back
Top Bottom