is there an excercise or two that will make my CHEST pop?

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

You need to eat to put on mass first.
*Scracthes head* how did you come to this conclusion without seeing op? Especially with the pic he posted of his goal

Originally Posted by DLo13

Rupertone...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

If that's the look your going for diet is key. Lower your body fat % and work on your chest. I mean idk what kinda answer your looking for

Just like the title says..specific exercises? any lifts or exercises that you guys do to make your chest pop? e.g. traps will explode if you go ham with the shrugs, you know?And to the dude begging for a new iPhone background of a shirtless seth: I look just like homeboy I posted, minus the chest. Yolo

*Scracthes head* how did you come to this conclusion without seeing op? Especially with the pic he posted of his goal

Well he said he's frail and weighs 165-170. I'm assuming his chest has no mass and it's like a birds chest.

Well he said he's frail and weighs 165-170. I'm assuming his chest has no mass and it's like a birds chest.

I dont know how tall model dude is but im 6ft tall and weigh close to 170. I read before most models his type are like my height but weigh 160-165, and I have identicle shape to him just no pop in my chest.. I kinda chilled with benching and working my chest because my shoulders got sore, like in a bad way. But ima start swimming more this week and focus on chest and diet so come like May ill get extra summer cakes.

Originally Posted by seth k

I dont know how tall model dude is but im 6ft tall and weigh close to 170. I read before most models his type are like my height but weigh 160-165, and I have identicle shape to him just no pop in my chest.. I kinda chilled with benching and working my chest because my shoulders got sore, like in a bad way. But ima start swimming more this week and focus on chest and diet so come like May ill get extra summer cakes.

Well that's because they have more muscle than you. Lift heavy and eat heavy. Gain the muscle then lose the fat.

Oh ok, didn't know duke was 6 feet, thought he was trying to get down to that size.

If that's the look your going for diet is key. Lower your body fat % and work on your chest. I mean idk what kinda answer your looking for

Just like the title says..specific exercises? any lifts or exercises that you guys do to make your chest pop? e.g. traps will explode if you go ham with the shrugs, you know?And to the dude begging for a new iPhone background of a shirtless seth: I look just like homeboy I posted, minus the chest. Yolo

Respectfully

You may think you look like that but you may like look this....

tumblr_kxc0yha7K01qafoago1_500.jpg

That pic of two dudes in the bathroom together needs to be hidden with a spoiler tag
sick.gif

Im more cut than that weirdo and weigh more. He has ZERO back, shoulders or arms..let alone chest

I mean a variety of pushups is cool but there's nothing I can do at my gym along with them? I vaguely remember someone telling me cable flies (vs dumbbells because of constant tension)..is that one of the better things I can do on a machine? what about all those weird chest focus exercises in p90x ..any of them specifically good?

I mean a variety of pushups is cool but there's nothing I can do at my gym along with them? I vaguely remember someone telling me cable flies (vs dumbbells because of constant tension)..is that one of the better things I can do on a machine? what about all those weird chest focus exercises in p90x ..any of them specifically good?

Here you go man: http://www.bodybuilding.c...muscle/id/1/muscle/chest

pick three excercises, go as heavy as you can (4-8 reps), rest a week between each chest workout, and eat clean with high protein.

/thread

if you want to look like that model, skip carbs,do the occasional jumping jacks,yoga and get a job at Victoria's Secret. If you want a chest, hit the bench press and dumbbell flys

OP you're better off with this look.

sexy_shirtless_men_640_03.jpg

shirtless-men-19.jpg

gilles_marini.jpg

Than the pic you posted. I suggest getting on a protein diet, start taking whey protein and maybe creatine, start off by doing 3x15 reps bench press and upgrading the weight.

Also like stated, doing diamond push ups, dips, incline and decline benching... ect.

those three dudes you posted are too yoked. Not my steez, brah.As for laying off the carbs to look like the model dude I posted..how od do you have to be? no sandwiches, or are sandwiches on wheat still good $? Seems like sandwiches are 75% of my diet. Addicted to veggies on wheat with easy mayo from jimmy johns.

Back
Top Bottom