Is there Another movie that has more "quotables" than SuperBad

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

avy check

"Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant *^&@#!$ Mark Twain $#@#. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone.
laugh.gif

TOOTIE @#$@#%^ FROOOTYYYYY
pimp.gif
I am the Devil, and I do the Devil's work.
pimp.gif

Real talk, right now i'm higher than Falcon should've been in that flying saucer air balloon...

The point i'm trying to make is that Pineapple Express got A BOATLOAD of quotables...it's like every other line is hot fire...not even no rapping tip.It's too funny.

Other movies that are uber super duper thats that loud pack type funny:
-Killa Season
-Don't Be A Menace In south central....
-Friday
-Repos

"Thought hurricane season was over"
"You're great, and you're funny, and you're sexy...I just want them to see that"
"I feel like I can smell it"
"Oh I just wanna live in here"
"It's like killing a unicorn...with like a bomb"

When this loud pack effect comes off me i'll post some pics ya dig?

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

team-america-photo.jpg

Just finished watchin it and the songs alone qualify for quotables

"All I know is Pearl Harbor sucked......And I miss u"

"MATT DAMONNN!!!"
roll.gif

If there's one thing I hate in this world, it's people who quote the %+#$ out of Will Ferrell movies, Napoleon Dynamite, and Chappelle's Show.

Next Friday is the GOAT

Deebo: Here come that dog truck. Shut your mouth! We about to fade to black.
laugh.gif

Pinky: Looky here, baby. You're hittin' them corners too goddamn fast. You need toslow this mother****er down, you understand? I almost spilled my 'yak on this $200 suit, ni***. Come on, baby, keep it together.
Pinky Chauffeur: Yeah, whatever, mother****er.

roll.gif

Day-Day: Got them 20s on there, them 20s, I just got them.
Craig Jones: Them ain't 20s but it's off the hook.
Day-Day: Dem are 20s man, nah they 10s, I bought em from somebody, but they nice though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http:// Pinky: [points a gun to Craig's head]Don't move! Or I'll blow your goddamn head smooth off. Now back up. Slowly! Don't say a word.
Craig Jones: But I was jus...
Pinky: [cuts Craig off] I said don't say a word!
Pinky: [giggles] Little mutha****a gonna try and rob me. Well I'mashow you how we do it here in Pinky's *noogah*.
Craig Jones: I wasn't trying to...
Pinky: [cuts Craig off] Shut up! Before I bust a cap in yo' %@#.Now what'chu been done wit' Day-Day and Roach?
Craig Jones: Day-Day is my peep...
Pinky: [cuts Craig off] Shut up!
Pinky: Now who sent you, ni***?
Craig Jones: Nobody sen...
Pinky: [cuts Craig off] Shut the fu... Did I say... Ohhh, ni***!I'll... oh, s***! Say something! Say something else, ni***! I'ma tie yo' monkey %@# up.

http:// Pinky: [sobbing] Day-Day... is this yourcousin?
Day-Day: [worried] Yeah, that's my cousin...
Pinky: Good, 'cause you're fired!
Day-Day: Who, me?
Pinky: And Roach, you're fired too!
Pinky: [Roach and Day-Day chattering]
Pinky: Oh, I heard that! Say it again! Say it again!
[looks at Craig]
Pinky: I was just about to bust a cap in your %@#. Give me back my mother***ing pistol. F***out my store.

roll.gif

all the friday movies are
pimp.gif

Dewey Cox is getting there, too...

[Dewey walks into a room with Sam and three women]
Sam: Sam? What you all doing in here?
Sam: [holding a pill] Dewey, get out of here. You don't want no part of this %!!+.
Dewey Cox: What is it?
Sam: It's medication for erectile dysfunction, it gives you a boner! Not to be used if you have a pre-existing heart condition. If boners last more thanfour hours, call more ladies.

I was under the impression we were talking "recent" movies...if we going back, I'll take BLAZING SADDLES...AIRPLANE a close second.

Originally Posted by jhova718

376371774.jpg

i cant believe this hasnt been said yet.

thats what i came in to post Notable Frank quotes You're my boy Blue! You're my boy! Honey you think kfc is still open? Bring your green hat! SNOOP!SNOOP A LOOP! Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stufflike that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time. I see Blue, He look's glorious. You're...you're crazy man. I like you, but you're crazy. thats enough for now. Swingers has some pretty damn good quotes too "Theres nothing wrong withletting girls know youre money and you want to party"

Back
Top Bottom