Is there ANY Outkast song where Andre 3k DOES NOT out shine Big Boi? vol. Big Boi is crack.......BUT

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
Outkast is by far my favorite group and Andre is one of my favorite rappers......But dont get me wrong Big Boi is one of the best in the game too! But it seemslike everytime he goes in Andre comes 10x's harder......

NTers is there any Outkast song that you think Big Boi came harder then 3k?

i cant seem to find ONE
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

But dont get me wrong Big Boi is one of the best in the game too! But it seems like everytime he goes in Andre comes 10x's harder......
no it doesn't

Big Boi is prolly one of the most underrated rappers ever. Dudes always quick to jump the gun/call him out for getting out shined by 3stax...SMH
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Big Boi is prolly one of the most underrated rappers ever. Dudes always quick to jump the gun/call him out for getting out shined by 3stax...SMH
smh.gif

smh.gif
Came in here to post the same exact thing. I dunno when, where, or why all this 3stax hype started but it's getting out of hand. Dudes forgetBig Boi kills on a track. 3stacks is amazing no doubt but to say he out shined big boi on EVERY track is ridiculous.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

smh.gif
Came in here to post the same exact thing. I dunno when, where, or why all this 3stax hype started but it's getting out of hand. Dudes forget Big Boi kills on a track. 3stacks is amazing no doubt but to say he out shined big boi on EVERY track is ridiculous.

-The Juice

walk it out remix i think...lol...

Originally Posted by RedMan

International Players Anthem
no way.
laugh.gif

I could agree that Big Boi out shined Andre on:
Hootie Hoo
Player's Ball
Ms. Jackson
B.O.B.

but NOT International Players Anthem

YO! Naw, Dre got Hootie Hoo.

And for the record, on the UGK track I'm calling draw. But I'd suggest listening to "High Schoolin'". Big OWNED that track. DF!!!

Big Boi got him on this....
and he might have got him on Royal Flush (Andres flow was way to awkward on that...)

Let's see...

Skew It on The Bar-b
Babylon
Ms. Jackson

The problem is every memorable Big Boi verse that I think of, I listen to Andre's verse on that same song and it is still better...smh

@Ryanbbn1

Ms.Jackson?

naw that was 3k all the way......

Me and your daughter.. got a special thang goin on
You say it's puppy love
We say it's full grown
Hope that we feel this.. feel this way forever
You can plan a pretty picnic
but you can't predict the weather,
Ms. Jackson

Ten times out of nine, now if I'm lyin; fine
The quickest muzzle throw it on my mouth and I'll decline
King meets queen, then the puppy love thing, together dream
bout that crib with the Goodyear swing
on the oak tree, I hope we feel like this forever
Forever, forever, ever, forever, ever?
Forever never seems that long until you're grown
And notice that the day by day ruler can't be too long
Ms. Jackson my intentions were good I wish I could
become a magician to abacadabra all the sadder
thoughts of me, thoughts of she, thoughts of he
Askin what happened to the feelin that her and me
Had, I pray so much about it need some knee, pads
It happened for a reason one can't be, mad
So know this, know that everything is cool
And yes I will be present on the first day of school,
and graduation
sick.gif

^
name some please?

i cant even think of ONE?

Dont get me wrong Big Boi go hard and is VERY underrated but every time i b like Big Boi ripped it here come Andre makin me
eek.gif

Considering that its all subjective, you already have your mind made up on this situation, no matter what song someone points to youre going to find somethingDre said in his verse and point to it as a reason for it being better. Noone is going to change your opinion so why are you asking for examples?

just continue to listen and enjoy what they bring to the table.

smh.gif
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom