Is there anything huge that society has managed to erase from history?

White people might not consider it "huge" but the bombing and total destruction of the Greenwood neighborhood aka "The Black Wall Street" in Tulsa, Oklahoma comes to mind. Completely omitted from history books, outright covered up by local, state and federal government until just a few years ago. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
On a side note where does oil come from ???? And don't gimme no **** about it comes from fossils because that's definitely a lie
On a side note where does oil come from ???? And don't gimme no **** about it comes from fossils because that's definitely a lie
HELLA chunk

That's some ol bull ****

"Fossils"

I think it's safe to say history has erased or majorly downplayed the effect that slavery has had on African-Americans post-slavery.

To be honest, I didn't learn anything about slavery and its impact until college.

Slow down papi. Yeah I think they did BUT I don't think oil comes from their fossils

I thought oil came from decayed organic matter but not strictly dinosaurs.
Yeah I remember reading somewhere that oil was a self replenishing thing made deep inside the earth forgot where I read or hear it. Coulda been that conspiracy thread here on nt

What about Atlantis?

And I was JUST thinking about this today:
I think it's safe to say history has erased or majorly downplayed the effect that slavery has had on African-Americans post-slavery.

To be honest, I didn't learn anything about slavery and its impact until college.

In fact, I tweeted earlier today, how many generations are we away from slavery? Not many, right? I think my great great grandmother was born into slavery? We still have that in our systems big time. But somehow, we still manage... It's interesting. That's why we have to make sure our kids are taught the right thing and are well educated. In and out of school.

What about Atlantis?

And I was JUST thinking about this today:

In fact, I tweeted earlier today, how many generations are we away from slavery? Not many, right? I think my great great grandmother was born into slavery? We still have that in our systems big time. But somehow, we still manage... It's interesting. That's why we have to make sure our kids are taught the right thing and are well educated. In and out of school.
Honestly I don't think we are managing well I mean yes considering the circumstances but I think we African Americans take too much of this stuff for granted and don't live up to our potential. Not only that but I think we tend to not help each other progress as a people back in the day it wasn't like that everyone was more in tune to helping each other out because we knew each other was all we had.

How Native were treated when the white folks came in has pretty much been erased too

Black Christ

just came in to say this.

Samesies.

White people might not consider it "huge" but the bombing and total destruction of the Greenwood neighborhood aka "The Black Wall Street" in Tulsa, Oklahoma comes to mind. Completely omitted from history books, outright covered up by local, state and federal government until just a few years ago. :smh:

Bruh I just read a little about this after this post. Never even heard of this. Disgusting.

Black Christ

Samesies.

White people might not consider it "huge" but the bombing and total destruction of the Greenwood neighborhood aka "The Black Wall Street" in Tulsa, Oklahoma comes to mind. Completely omitted from history books, outright covered up by local, state and federal government until just a few years ago. :smh:

Bruh I just read a little about this after this post. Never even heard of this. Disgusting.

Me too :smh:

SMFH!

Black Christ

Samesies.

:lol: when I first heard about it I thought it had something to do with the game's record label

How Native were treated when the white folks came in has pretty much been erased too

I think that for the most part people understand the horrors that NA's went through. It's beginning to get taught in more and more courses.

Yup they had it worse then us (blacks)
Don't like to compare or play the who had it worse game but it's really a split between was it worse to eventually be killed off in various cruel and horrible ways the most part for about a century or to be beaten down, conditioned, and treated as property for a few hundred years.

Don't like to compare or play the who had it worse game but it's really a split between was it worse to eventually be killed off in various cruel and horrible ways the most part for about a century or to be beaten down, conditioned, and treated as property for a few hundred years.
I think a people has to win at this game when they're effectively wiped from the earth's existence. 

Last edited:

I think that for the most part people understand the horrors that NA's went through. It's beginning to get taught in more and more courses.

I just feel like the regular education stream (schools) just avoid talking about it. But I agree it's a common thing known.

Im pretty sure one dealt with certain things the other didn't

Last edited:
Its not hidden but for for people to be patriotic and believe this whole "land of the free,home of the brave" non-sense they teach is ridiculous.

America is now and always will be a conquering empire that exists primarily to keep the rich rich.

The land this country was founded upon was commandeered from the Natives and the primary labor force were Africans stolen from their home land and forced to work for free.

But all men are created equal. :lol:

Last edited:

Im pretty sure one dealt with certain things the other didn't
I'm pretty sure both did.

I think a people has to win at this game when they're effectively wiped from the earth's existence.
Well then I don't think anyone has won yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom