Is there anything to do in Seattle? Clubs?

Out here for work for the week. Anybody from out there? Are there any clubs/lounges worth going to?

laugh.gif

I was looking for something social for real

Seattle is !+%+ for the night life....Tomorrow check out See Sound Lounge, Friday ehh idk
laugh.gif
, Satursay Club Heavens is alright....Twist and Twilight aresolid spots too

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

go to 21st & Union for some fun.
nerd.gif

trying to get dude shot?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Moonrakers...hell it isnt that bad after you're drunk

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

go to 21st & Union for some fun.
nerd.gif

trying to get dude shot?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Moonrakers...hell it isnt that bad after you're drunk
hey, i lived next to it... they let me in once in a while.
laugh.gif

My man for clubs hit up: The Warroom, for some hipster +@! goto lindas, redwood, galaxie, or the cha cha. In bell-town (north of downtown) there are a bunch ofclubs to hit and its cool. But be for warned there have been a bunch of shooting in the town recently so keep the words southend and "CD" out of yourvocabulary. Oh and pioneer square has a bunch of clubs, trinity is the only one worth going too unless you like frat guys, pause.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

My man for clubs hit up: The Warroom, for some hipster @$! goto lindas, redwood, galaxie, or the cha cha. In bell-town (north of downtown) there are a bunch of clubs to hit and its cool. But be for warned there have been a bunch of shooting in the town recently so keep the words southend and "CD" out of your vocabulary. Oh and pioneer square has a bunch of clubs, trinity is the only one worth going too unless you like frat guys, pause.

SOUTHEND!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

My man for clubs hit up: The Warroom, for some hipster @$! goto lindas, redwood, galaxie, or the cha cha. In bell-town (north of downtown) there are a bunch of clubs to hit and its cool. But be for warned there have been a bunch of shooting in the town recently so keep the words southend and "CD" out of your vocabulary. Oh and pioneer square has a bunch of clubs, trinity is the only one worth going too unless you like frat guys, pause.

SOUTHEND!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
yeah I would avoid all hood spots...fools is getting shotoutside the club, inside the club..dont matter....a promotor got popped last weekend outside the club
tired.gif

Damn it isn't that bad here. Well maybe it's cause I don't visit downtown Seattle as often.

Back
Top Bottom