Is there anything to do in Seattle? Clubs?

yeah it's not that bad...for my age I rather be somewhere else though I will come back when I'm older
laugh.gif

Boring sums it up

There are plenty of club spots.....
What nights will you be here?
What kind of women do you like... white? asian? black?

I can help out more after those questions are answered.

Now that I think of it, I guess @+%* is pretty boring. But I'm sure other cities aren't any more exciting. Well, with the exception of a few like NYC,LA, Miami, etc.

You can also check out West Seattle by Delridge and White Center. Make sure you wear all red for the occasion.

Yall ain't even hitting the spots with these suggestions.

The two hot spots right now for gun shots in the past few months are right next to Garfield High School by Cherry & 23rd area
Also, probably more so..... the Rainier Beach area & a little north of there.

I need to check out the 21st & Union + 28th & Jackson
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Now that I think of it, I guess @+%* is pretty boring. But I'm sure other cities aren't any more exciting. Well, with the exception of a few like NYC, LA, Miami, etc.

live some place long enough i'm sure you get bored of it.

Originally Posted by ExileUE

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Now that I think of it, I guess @+%* is pretty boring. But I'm sure other cities aren't any more exciting. Well, with the exception of a few like NYC, LA, Miami, etc.

live some place long enough i'm sure you get bored of it.
True.

btw, my avy > yours
grin.gif

both were
eek.gif
plays.

I feel bad because I ve been up here(Fed. Way/Tacoma) since '04 and I dont know Seattle well,even though my job keep me on the road 9 months out the year.Iwent to Club Heavens two weeks ago and it seemed like everyone was depressed.

TBONE can you futher elaborate on spots to hit up(I am Black,6ft,200+,from Chicago,if that matters).

And cats are really sensitive about the Sonics leaving,lol,I understand though I couldnt imagine growing up with out the Bulls.But I got some weird feeling theNO Hornets are going to became the Seattle Hornets urrr Sonics.

Originally Posted by ViceXXXisFresh

NTers stay @ War Room, Baltic, sometimes Havana for the most part.

Belltown is striped shirt central.
Belltown is where I go a lot
pimp.gif

I'm white though.... and rock striped shirts sometimes
nerd.gif

Belltown got
pimp.gif
white girls, if you're in to white girls

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

I feel bad because I ve been up here(Fed. Way/Tacoma) since '04 and I dont know Seattle well,even though my job keep me on the road 9 months out the year.I went to Club Heavens two weeks ago and it seemed like everyone was depressed.

TBONE can you futher elaborate on spots to hit up(I am Black,6ft,200+,from Chicago,if that matters).

And cats are really sensitive about the Sonics leaving,lol,I understand though I couldnt imagine growing up with out the Bulls.But I got some weird feeling the NO Hornets are going to became the Seattle Hornets urrr Sonics.

Ibiza on Saturdays

I'm white though.... and rock striped shirts sometimes
nerd.gif

Do you also frequent the Fremont area?
laugh.gif
jk

Good look Rat Pack,I just looked it up on goggle and it linked me to the site called "seaspot.com" you familiar.Anyway the pictures look like theyare having a good time,not on no "Lil Wayne/Beyonce Diva Steez" like Heaven's.

Love the 28th & Jackson comment, but all jokes aside, it depends on where you're staying and what your transportation situation is. The good thing isthat nothing is very far away in Seattle. The bad thing is if you're driving you can easily get lost. Lots of one-way streets, weird criss-crosses(especially on Capitol Hill and Pike/Pine corridor). Cabs are good but expensive, compared to other major cities.

Capitol Hill - Chapel Bar (it's a converted funeral home on Melrose, which is kind of cool), great drinks, Esquire calls it one of America's best bars

Downtown - Vessel (5th Ave between Union and University) - this place is awesome. It looks pretentious and swanky, but it's not. Great drinks, greatservice, great vibe and location off the beaten path but still close to the retail area (you can throw a rock to Louis Vuitton and Gucci stores).

Belltown (just north of Downtown) - just walk along 1st Ave and you'll find a place, but it's full of douchebags and college kids looking to ventureaway from UW bars. 2nd Ave is way more chill with cool spots.

Pioneer Square (south of Downtown) - kind of like Belltown, 1st Ave full of douches, but the bars on the surrounding streets are hit and miss. The bestelectronic clubs are there, and they all have Top 40 rooms (Trinity, Last Supper Club)

seattle didn't seem that bad at all when i visited. would like to make it out there again...i got a cuz out there.

Wow look at all the Seattle heads on NT. BTW Southend > Rest of the city. When in need the Southend will provide.

Back
Top Bottom