Is There Such Thing As "Platonic Friends" or Are They Just Women You Haven't @*%#*% Yet??

i dont have female friends. if i cant smash then i really dont see the point in hangin out with them

Originally Posted by theekinqq

i dont have female friends. if i cant smash then i really dont see the point in hangin out with them

Pretty much...

Unless of course she has weed to smoke
pimp.gif

My friend and I were both in relationships when we met and we're good friends.

We sometimes go off campus for lunch, and I talk to her about pretty much anything. So there is such thing.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

We sometimes go off campus for lunch, and I talk to her about pretty much anything. So there is such thing.

So if she put out you wouldn't be down??

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

So if she put out you wouldn't be down??
I would be down. It would be hard to say no to her. Impossible, actually.
laugh.gif

But even if anything did happen between us, I still think it's possible.

It's a grey line... sometimes.

There are some that are worth hitting (and it won't be awkward, super rare and a big plus) when need be. Then there are those, you just don't feel anything at all (maybe physically or emotionally) and it's simply YNS in that sense. So it all depends...

If I could actually get some from time to time I could have platonic friends, but as it stands right now no I cannot.  The next ##$@% that says, "Let's just be friends" is getting my %@@+ in her %$* whether she wants it there or not.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

If I could actually get some from time to time I could have platonic friends, but as it stands right now no I cannot.  The next ##$@% that says, "Let's just be friends" is getting my %@@+ in her %$* whether she wants it there or not.

Make sure YOU smile for your picture...
Spoiler [+]
kobe-bryant-mug-shot.jpg

I actually have another platonic friend who I knew since senior year of high school. I initially wanted to get with her, unlike my other friend. She was a virgin. I didn't pursue the way I did in the first few weeks of knowing her after I found out she was a virgin. She's real cool, though. She's different from the other girls who I stopped trying to pursue. We still keep in touch with each other, and she usually talks to me when she needs help with anything she's having a problem with.

Its definitely possible to have a platonic friendship with a girl.

For instance, I have a very cute friend (definitely fits my standards both looks and personality wise)
She knows my family, I know her family, Been out to parties with her, Even seen her cooter once.
BUT...
I know she smashed the homies. Lots of them.

Still a real cool girl.
But even if the event presented itself, I would not be able to smash.

Some are juss cool but unattractive and others you juss wanna smash. Either way they both can coexist unless your a nympho.

Definitely platonic. My key is to count them on one hand. Everyone else is just either a chick i know or a chick i wanna hit.

girls have this thing about guys being friends...I'm like I aint your friend...i dont know you like that.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Exactly how I feel. Its just a waste of my time if I can't get anything out of it and I have enough friends as is.

I have a best friend, she is a female. Never smashed, never will. She has hooked me up with a plethora of her dope friends. She know my mentality and I know hers so there is no possible way that we both would ever hook up. So there is such a thing

Back
Top Bottom