Is there such thing as too much "action" in a relationship??? "PIC ON PG.4

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

Here is a goofier face than that cheesinn lol
is it just me or can you guys just tell that this girl would be involved in a too much action thread?

i'm gonna be real, she looks easy
laugh.gif

but with that said,
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by freshdunks44

Here is a goofier face than that cheesinn lol
is it just me or can you guys just tell that this girl would be involved in a too much action thread?

i'm gonna be real, she looks easy
laugh.gif

but with that said,
smokin.gif

Im gonna be completely straight with you... Firstly know this does not offend me lol when we met she was a crazy party girl (3 years ago) and she isnt likethat AT ALL anymore. She was only with 1 guy before me and is a good Christian girl. She comes from a good family and has been a church goer her whole life.People always say she gives the first impression of looking like a B*@ lol or #++% or many other things. heard it all. but she is actually very sweet, timid,and a good girl. Just in case anyone else was thinking the same thing hahaha

Originally Posted by handullz

damn son...

you gonna top out...

watch...

especially since you aint smashin no other girls...

go smash another chick and watch...

that same old poon gonna get boring...

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

uugghhh... girls with fitteds/truckers hats......
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Originally Posted by cocolicious

Her eyebrows
smh.gif
no girl should be walking around with eyebrows like that.

wooooow...

that was by far the GAAAAYEST noise i ever heard... smh...

"her eyebrows... her hat..."...

shut the hell up and have a great time w/ your Dell...

smh...

^^ i agree. I tried tellin her that hahaha. she is going for the all natural bushier brow look now ha ill post present pics later Here: The new and improvedbrows ha. I appreciate all the words guys. She is great.I def wont take advantage of this her. Anyone want more pics, just shout and ill post some more. I love showin her off. NOTE: She would never walk out in afitted/trucker hat, she put it on at a party. She is very classy. always dresses up. Took me FOREVER to get her to rock vans authentics. I love em

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

uugghhh... girls with fitteds/truckers hats......
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Originally Posted by cocolicious

Her eyebrows
smh.gif
no girl should be walking around with eyebrows like that.

wooooow...

that was by far the GAAAAYEST noise i ever heard... smh...

"her eyebrows... her hat..."...

shut the hell up and have a great time w/ your Dell...

smh...

I'm a girl and eyebrows are very important, they can change how your whole face looks. If you don't know how to do your eyebrows then just get themdone, there's no excuse for having them look like that.

i have no idea what you talking bout cuz i went straight to the pics to be honest with you but she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pass her my way when you done fam

Back
Top Bottom