Is this a good deal?

Need a new car...

Im an employee too, so I get $1000 off and plus I have my 00' altima with 130,000 on it to trade in...( I get KBB + $500..should knock the price to about 10 gs flat..)

NEW CAR

Anybody ?

Need a new car...

Im an employee too, so I get $1000 off and plus I have my 00' altima with 130,000 on it to trade in...( I get KBB + $500..should knock the price to about 10 gs flat..)

NEW CAR

Anybody ?

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Need a new car...

NEW CAR

Anybody ?
Fixed

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Need a new car...

NEW CAR

Anybody ?
Fixed

Yea I was thinking that..but didn't want to pass it up...

I don't plan on having the car for long but just wanted to get this Altima off my hands while it was still worth something...

Yea I was thinking that..but didn't want to pass it up...

I don't plan on having the car for long but just wanted to get this Altima off my hands while it was still worth something...

You could probably get something better for cheaper. 10 grand for 85k miles is a little crazy

You could probably get something better for cheaper. 10 grand for 85k miles is a little crazy

Damn I was looking at Challengers at first but I know that would cost me too much right now....

so i figured I would buy this in the meantime until the new Challengers came out.

Whats another good mid size sedan that would hold a good value?

Damn I was looking at Challengers at first but I know that would cost me too much right now....

so i figured I would buy this in the meantime until the new Challengers came out.

Whats another good mid size sedan that would hold a good value?

Back
Top Bottom