is this a good trade

Discussion in 'Sneaker Reviews' started by 24forlife, Feb 24, 2009.

1. 24forlife

24forlife

i have a pair of 10000% authentic what the dunks that i got from a dunk exchange for 500 which was a steal but i was cool with the dude and he needed cashright now.
    well i need cash to buy a car. so i put the shoes on craigslist and ive been getting offers. no cash offers just trades.
    do you think this a good trade. 9/10 unkle dunkles, cool grey 11s. worn once icy bottoms, skate or dies and possibly olympic 7s.
    is that a good trade
    though i really need cash i could sell those for cash but i mean i love my what the dunks but i need a car. o btw the what the dunks are worn a few times butin good condtion.
    and have you guys ever seen those little sticker things that you put on the bottom of your shoe and and it like keeps the sole icy since it never touches theground. i want those but i cant remember what they are called.

thanks!

2. punisha15

punisha15 Banned

Wrong forum

3. 24forlife

24forlife

lol where does it belong?

4. conrad4kicks17

conrad4kicks17

I'd do it, grab the olympics too...other than the cg, what condition are the sneaks

5. novaballer

novaballer

id trade. and the clear things that go on the bottom of the soles are called "sole saver" here is the link. http://officialsolesaver.com/index.htm the guy that sells them is currently "out of stock" they workpretty good tho.

6. holdenmichael

holdenmichael Administrator