Is this a smart trade!

I have a pair of DS flint blue retro 13's. someone wants to trade me a pair DS OG White and red 17's or some black/ stealth 23's. i already haveanother pair of flint blue 13's that are worn so im not trippin about lettin them go. which one u think is the better trade? if any!

I say trade the for either or you'll come out on top especially since you have two pair.
tongue.gif

i like the flint xiii's, worth $200ish so i'd keep em....but if you need the xvii's go for it, forget the xxiii's

f that tell em you want the 17's and the 23's for the DS Flints XIII's. I wouldnt do the trade for either of those shoes, but im not you, its whatyou like. The flints are one of the most sought after and coveted XIII's, those and the playoff 13's. at least to me anyway lol

I Kno this is off topic, but i remember seeing a post not to long ago about MJ's bed being auctioned off, i was just curious to kno how much did it gofor?

Please use the Price and Legit Check forums for "I can't decide what's a better deal" type posts...

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom