Is this an un-usual fear?

tom jooks

Banned
Normal things taken out of context. IDK why, but this is extremely disturbing to me. For instance, things that would usually appear to be small all of a suddenhumongous (wow I spelled this right on the first try
laugh.gif
). Things of thatnature freak me out beyond belief.

I'll use this painting as a example.

2005_10_04_magritte.jpg

Everyone has their fears. Not weird at all.

I have a fear of the ocean or any large body of water. The sheer vastness of it just give me the heebiejeebs for some reason.

That and frogs. HATE frogs.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I have a fear of the ocean or any large body of water. The sheer vastness of it just give me the heebiejeebs for some reason.

ooh yes
frown.gif

that picture scares me but i still dont understand ur fear... i have more of an anxiety thing goin on...

I have the same fear!!!!!!
It was serious when I was a kid!
I would freak out about visions of small spherical objects getting huge and overwhelming me!!
The last time it ever happened was when I was watching Bram Stokers "DRACULA" movie when I was like 9 years old and I started freaking out and thenext thing I know I was in the hospital with like a 101 degree temperature but I felt so COLD!!
It was weird!
Stuff like that doesn't happen anymore, but once every couple of years I get nightmares or stuff reminds me of the SPHERICAL objects and I getlightheaded!!

Also when I was a kid I had a problem with having to be "EVEN" I would have to touch something TWICE in order to be satisfied!
It was so serious that I wanted to change my full name because it has 7 syllables, and 17 letters = an obvious flaw if you are trying to be EVEN!!
But my mom told me that my middle name made up for it: STEVEN! EVEN STEVEN!! so I was happy!!

Also when I was a kid it took me a while to get comfortable in a "PLAY" setting! Everything had to be just right with my WWF toys and the wrestlingring!
And whenever other kids (My bro / cousins / friends) would interrupt me I WOULD GET HEATED!! HEATED TO THE POINT THAT ONE TIME I THREW A HAIRSPRAY bottle at mybrothers head when he interrupted my "PLAY" setting!! He was like "AHHHHH!!! I can't see"
I was like "OH S H I TT!!!" I made my bro blind! And I didn't know what to do!! But he was okay after a couple minutes!!

But all those habits dropped off as I grew older and joined the military: NOW I HAVE THICK SKIN AND CARE LITTLE ABOUT HOW PEOPLE CRITICIZE ME UNLESS ITSCONSTRUCTIVE!!

yea the picture freaks me out

i have a fear of needles , but it aint that serious

I have a fear of people jamming needles in my ear.. doctor actually did it last year and it sucked...

but I dont even get your fear... your saying small things getting big?? and what does that picture of raining people have to do with it? and when would thisEVER happen

No, not small things getting big. But seeing something is normally small, big. Things of that nature.

^^ lmao at the blue dots.

needles, knives, and bees for me.. i'm TERRIFIED of bees.....

but not boobees!
wink.gif

I'm a pretty anxious person...like if I'm not careful ill let one thought consume me..or if soemthing is going on I have to have a very tight plan ofgoing about fixing it..its fine when its in my head, but when I start verbalizing it, it makes me look anal...

You guys are sloooooooow. No one still understands it. I thought I summed it pretty good in the first post.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

No, not small things getting big. But seeing something is normally small, big. Things of that nature.

I understand what your saying. For example, that hella big spider in Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings scared the %*+@ out of me. Is your fear somethinglike that?

I fear cracks in walls/ground and used to be afraid to let anyone clip my fingernails.

Back
Top Bottom