Is this dude Wale serious? Vol. ESPN 1st and 10

skip tryna front like he listens to rap
laugh.gif

dude said i got lil wayne and eminem at the top
smh.gif

he was hilarious when he was talking about tim tebow being the most overrated player of all time.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

ALSO, I don't understand why yall people get worked up on what anyone says. Not like they're playing the game anyway, even THEEE best analysts say off the wall %%$% from time to time... Let em live.
Exactly.

Hell if we started routinely finding old quotes from people in this forum, I bet we'd have a lot more laughs at some of the nonsense that people say in here. 

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

TEAMLAKERS x T[color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]a[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]m[/color][color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]Y[/color]a[color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]n[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]k[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]e[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]s X Indianapolis Colts [/color]

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

TEAMLAKERS x T[color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]a[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]m[/color][color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]Y[/color]a[color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]n[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]k[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]e[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]s X Indianapolis Colts [/color]

Definitions of Fair-weather fan on the Web:
-Fan loyalty is the loyalty felt and expressed by a fan towards the object of his/her fanaticism. Allegiances can be strong or weak. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair-weather_fan

-GuttaGetsBusy

Son was just yelling and getting all excited sayin a whole lot of nuffin basically actin like a 8 year old. Dude probably yells at his chick if she doesn't get his crunch berries fast enough
roll.gif

Eh, he just seemed a bit nervous. He appeared to be that way in most interviews I've seen him in.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

its all in good fun NT fam...sometimes you got to put some hot sauce on the comments ...it was fun tho
nerd.gif
is this Wale?  If so what team are you a fan of so we can sort out this part of the question in this thread?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

its all in good fun NT fam...sometimes you got to put some hot sauce on the comments ...it was fun tho
nerd.gif
is this Wale?  If so what team are you a fan of so we can sort out this part of the question in this thread?

Yes.  I put my life on hold as I await your response.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

ALSO, I don't understand why yall people get worked up on what anyone says. Not like they're playing the game anyway, even THEEE best analysts say off the wall %%$% from time to time... Let em live.

This.
smh.gif
at Laker fans getting upset over a rapper saying something negative about their precious team. I gotta listen to Skip talk garbage about LeBron and the Cavs everyday, get over it.

They should have Wale on 1st and 10 every day. At least it is good for some laughs about how he pretty much rips Skip apart on everything Skip has to say.

Wale.
pimp.gif

I missed this since I don't watch ESPN these days, NBA ftw.

But glad to see dude is gettin' some exposure.

This dude had some real weak points for his arguments

I wanted to slap that Kufi off saying Tebow is the most overrated college football player ever.

Back
Top Bottom