Is this gay?

my best friend of 10 years just got a new number and hasnt called me and gave it to me yet. its kinda pissing me off that im having to call his girlfriend forit cuz we are strong believers of bros before hos. so yea do i have the right to be mad.

btw wen i say best friend i mean it, we would take a bullet for each other, kinda closer than a brother

EDIT----------by mad its not like something im really really pissed off about just a little irritated

EDIT- yea i just got the phone call from him before i had to call his to its all cool

alien.gif

I dont think it's gay but you will have your detractors. IF, you guys are close BOYS, then you should be atleast one of his first friends to have hisnew number.

pacman, you have the BEST avy
im with fede DPT... WHO THE HELL IS THAT

anyway, man i wouldnt say Gay, i understand you being mad at the situation, but its not gay

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

PACMAN my dude, who is that?!?!?!?
thats what i was thinking. and illmatic you're not too far behind. who is that? anyway it's not gay just not straight.
laugh.gif

I swear some Nters are homophobic... That is not gay at all, I mean shows how much you care about him, Gay is when you actually have feelings to pleasure him
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom