Is this guy living the life? Vol. BALL SO HARD

To answer your question, I dont know. I dont know how he feels when he's alone. I dont know what his family and close friends see when they at him. I dont know what his insecurities are, how he feels about himself, or what he sees when he looks in the mirror....

:lol: This guy lives close by to me. I can't believe the kind of stuff he posts, does not fit into the neighborhood at all.

I saw a thread on homeboy on MISC. Dudes were hatin because apprently he isn't selfmade, his dad blessed him wit cash, and he be fraudin about be a Navy Seal.

But **** all dat, mirin da lifestyle

I saw a thread on homeboy on MISC. Dudes were hatin because apprently he isn't selfmade, his dad blessed him wit cash, and he be fraudin about be a Navy Seal.

But **** all dat, mirin da lifestyle
yeah his dad is worth like a 100mil lol i guess some dude looked into it and he dropped out boot camp r some ish none of the Navy Seals know him. Heard he sucks at poker too., always wearing camo clothe man ***** him n Ross should be best friends.

You guys should follow him on Instagram too - Been following him for years through poker, and actually saw him last year at the WSOP Final Table.

However he got all his money doesn't matter too much to me, but I enjoy the fact he is spending it how he wants to and is enjoying life.

Definitely the most interesting man in the world IMO...

Back
Top Bottom