Is This Justice being Served or Police Brutality? Video Inside, Semi-Disturbing

I'm on the fence, as always with ethical dilemmas like this...but man he got BEAT! I think this was probably one of those acceptable exceptions to the rule though.

while i'm glad that rapist got his because rapists are piece of trash scum, theirs one thing that bothers me.

most likely the cops beat the living crap out of this guy and got off with no problem.

if that girl the rapist raped was my sister or friend and i wanted to enact my own form of justice like the cops did, most likely i would have charges pressed against me for it.

that double standard is what i'm not cool with.

if he was the rapist.. man f it .. i dont care ..

but its hard to say cause theres a lot to consider.. like are they 100% sure that he did it? how many cases have we seen were someone was accused and it turned out it wasnt true?

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

2 wrongs don't make a right.

This
smh.gif
at the rapist and the police. I'm not surprised though I thought these were American police but they're not so I guess it's okay where they're from. But still
smh.gif

grin.gif
LetItShine24 wrote:

F the Police. I swear i wish i can slap each corrupt power hungry officer.

grin.gif

btw...what if the girl raped was a relative of one or more of the police officers?

37816f1d176106c9aa99cf35dd73656bcf2ca911.gif

Reading stuff like this always makes me wonder what would happen to a woman that rapes men, I mean a fine woman that rapes men. Would that even be a crime or would it be like this Niceeee.
Spoiler [+]
south-park_busted_in_the_tub.jpg

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

My thing is, i do believe he got what he deserved, I just feel it shouldnt have been the cops doing it.
agreed, law is the law
they should follow it too if they're here to tell us its worth following

hard to say, cause i know if i caught that guy, he'd be gettin a beat down anyways? who's not tryin to get their licks in?

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

hard to say, cause i know if i caught that guy, he'd be gettin a beat down anyways? who's not tryin to get their licks in?

i think any of us would wanna get their licks in on a rapist because a rapist is the lowest of the low.

what bothers me though is that if we as in regular civilans that don't have the power of a badge to protect us were to enforce our own type of justice on this scum of a human being most likely we would end up getting arrested  while nothing would happen to a cop for getting their own version of justice.

Back
Top Bottom