Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

Wish puff was this brolic when the bloods were looking for Big

Or when Jada and Styles were sonnin him on the radio

Puff had they publishings for years off one albumn.

Lol they had to pay him everytime they dropped an album not on BB.

Diddys penmanship >>>>>>>> Lox career

Wish puff was this brolic when the bloods were looking for Big
You don't know what really went down.
Or when Jada and Styles were sonnin him on the radio
They were begging for their rights back :lol: Not sonning nobody. Sometimes you just gotta let ppl you taking money from vent. Puff was even nice enough to give them some of their masters back.

I remember that live stream and thread :rofl:

The whole time was them trying to catch each other saying ayo ****. They must've set the record for saying pause and no homo :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Drake is a god damn pillow factory Diddy should be getting the ray rice treatment for his actions

Last edited:
Questlove has one of my favorite Puffy stories

intro to film tarrentino style

“lemme tell you something playboy. i live that lifestyle. my man loved yall dusty ******. he had real love for yall. yall **** on my mans. he was the reason brooklyn loved yall ******. see i do real things like **** 3 ******* at a time. i do **** like spread love and buy out the bar. my life is fab my man you hear me?—no no no no dont you look at the ground look me in the eye like a man….

i do REAL **** playboy.”

real ****.”

-sean puffy combs backstage at the wetlands to ahmir thompson for an underground/commercial summit meeting tween me tip mos, him and 13 big guys.

fade.

opening film.

we had spent a majority of 96-97 in europe.

big had spent late 96 getting back at all who dissed him on wax (jeru got a pass cause primo intervened for “playin ya self”), pac (dilla made the beat but they ixnayed it) ogc (the story the d and d engineer told me of this revenge act was something out of new jack city and i am AMAZED this story never got out)—he had made it known he was looking for us too for the “what they do” video. which he assumed was us dissing him for THINKING he was dissing us on “flavor in your ear” (both parties are wrong)

anywho….he passed away and we made our return to the states in april of 97.

tip invited me to roll with him to go to our OG black lily spot wetlands to watch this new kid in action named mos def to lyricist lounge. i was like “sure”! (had only known mos for his stint with de la on stakes album.)

he played me some demos from the new tribe album (OG version of “against the world>>> album version of against the world)

so we get there and its packed to the hilt.

tip hosts and brings up some noteables.

so the Mos is introduced next and he KILLS it with his intro and his overall friendly and joking manner onstage.—we aint seen a mofo this nice since the fresh prince talk to an audience. that within itself made him instantly engaging.

so he says he is working on a collaborative project called black star and he wants to do an acapella cut for us before he leaves.

now again

it is MAD crowded.

this is my first night in america since march 9th…..really since “what they do” was on the air.

Once upon a time not long ago
When people wore Adidas and lived life slow
When laws were stern and justice stood
And people was behavin’ like hip-hop was good

(he is taking gaps in between his spoken word so we understand his lyrics and emphasis)

There lived a little boy who was misled
By a little Sha-tan and this is what he said
“Me and you kid we gonna make some cash,
Jackin’ old beats and makin’ the dash…”

(we INSTANTLY knew this was gonna be classic……*grabs popcorn*)

They jacked the beats, money came wit’ ease
But son, he couldn’t stop, it’s like he had a disease
He jacked another and another, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder
Set some R & B over the track for ‘Deep Cover’ (187!)
The kid got wild startin’ actin’ erratic
He said “Yo, that presidential I got ta have it…”

(oh ****! WE KNOW WHO HE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!)

With liquor in his belly son, he made up the track
But little did he know that his joints was wack

(–he repeated it one more time for the hearing impared)

ut little did he know that his joints was wack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shiny A & R said “Great new hit G!”
“Whenever you need a loop, yo come get me…”
The kid got amped and he starts to figure
“I’m-a get dough like all-a these otha ******!”
So, he’s in the studio workin’ ’round the clock
For pop radio, jacked the beat to ‘Planet Rock’

(we are HOWLING. like HOWLING WITH ROAR BY NOW mos is like “shhhhhhhhh!”)

Was out in the street when he met this sister
Who couldn’t sing for shhhh but the mix wit’ her sister
Hooked up the track and in excitation
He decided he’d head for the radio station
But (But!) he was runnin’ and he made a left
Was skeezin’ at top speed and ran into Mos Def
I slowed the young man down and I started: “Yo money,
Yo, why you sellin’ lies to our wives and children?”

(we let out a “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****!!!!”)

He ran upstairs up to the top floor
Opened up the door then guess what he saw? (Who?)
JANE the chickenhead radio host
Who be yappin’ ’bout beef between east and west coast
He said “This one’s a bullet, you got ta give it run!”
The chicken said “Thanks.” and spanked it #1

(everyone is still laughing…..mos is waiting so he can drop this lil gem on us)

He went outside, was gettin’ props all over
Then he dipped into his ride, the 4-point Rover
Raced up the block doin’ 83
Some cats with Hennessey saw him at a R-E-D
He winked his eye like his star status mattered
They rat-a-tat-tatted to make his blood splatter
“You rockin’ crazy ice and all you do is cling static
And rollin’ down to Brooklyn late night is problematic…”
His eyes was bloody red, he hung on every word they said
They told the kid “Back down, that playa **** is dead.”

(whut!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

Deep in his heart, he knew he was gone
But he grabbed his 45 and decide to blaze on
Wit’ shades on founded had him astounded an’
Before long, the young man got surrounded
Those grabbed the guns, so goes the glory
And that is the way I got ta end this story
He was out chasin’ cream and the American dream
Tryin’ to pretend the ends justify the means
This ain’t funny so don’t you dare laugh
It’s just what comes to pass when you sell your *** Life is more than what your hands can grasp

Good Night!

he held this bboy freeze

http://rammy.alkem.org/Image22.gif

and we HOWLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i HELD MY ARMS THANKING GOD FOR HIP HOP’S SAVIOR!!!! (thank you god!)

I HIGH FIVED!!! (yo that is that ****)

I YELLED (tell the truth my brother!!! tell the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ME AND TIPS BOY WAS SO ELATED WE HUGGED!!! (man hip hop is a beautiful thing)

I WAS SO BESIDE MYSELF!!!! I 360’d the ROOM!!!!!!!!

a 2 minute applause!

HE WAS STILL HOLDING THE FREEZE!!!!!!!!!!

*turns my body to walk to the bar area to get a water and then….

go to 8:24

that was the picture perfect zoom of

turning my body from the stage to say excuse me to the guy standing right behind me to go to the bar.

except it was puff.

and he watched EVERY moment of my cheering mos on.

puff was 14 deep.

i literally said to myself “my god im about to get mo betta’d up in the alleyway”

Last edited:
Mos Def :pimp:

The image of Quest turning around to Diddy is hilarious :rofl:

Last edited:
lol, you can feel his stomach drop in the story 
laugh.gif

I think there was another one where Puff had some dudes come pick him up in a van too

I can't really recall 

Diddy bout that life, man. Y'all ain't see those Making the Bands....had ****** like Choppa and E-Ness fighting in the stairwell just so they can be his weed carrier :lol:.

E-Ness bout to make em "Hang glide wit' it" once and for all :lol:

Yall should read the old byroncrawford blog about Puffy ****'s hilarious 

the story about Puff melting Pos K 
laugh.gif

Spring 1995, New York City. Bad Boy Entertainment is hip hop's number 1 label on the East Coast and the G.O.A.T. Biggie Smalls was still alive. Jessica Rosenbaum (the Jewish American Princess ***** who promotes hip hop functions) threw a weekly dinner dance event at a club called Esso's where all the "beautiful" hip hop industry folks could gather, talk mad **** and waste ungodly amounts of money on liquor, party and ********.

In addition to his growing record empire, Puffy was making his name as a producer and one of the many artists he produced a song for at the time (I don't think I ever heard it) was Brooklyn rapper Positive K. K seemed like a cool dude, ran with Audio Two and MC Lyte and even scored a nationwide hit with a single called "I Gotta Man." Anyways, I'm sitting at a table with my folks and Puffy and his weed carrying entourage make a grand entrance. Shortly thereafter, Positive K walks in dolo. Puffy sees K and approaches him. Apparently, Positive K (or, more specifically, his record label) hadn't gotten around to paying Puff his producer fee (which was something like 5 thousand dollars) and Puff was heated.

In addition, I heard that both Puff and K were in Los Angeles a week earlier and when Puff stepped to K about his dough, K was like "You? ***** please, I'll get atcha when I get at ya, *****!" So, at Club Esso's, when Puff steps to K again, he asks "Yo *****, you got my money?" K looks at Puff like "whatever *****" and starts to walk away when Puff whips out his cell phone (phones at the time were about the size of a brick) and starts whupping on K's head like there's no effin tomorrow! The place goes crazy, chicks are sceaming, folks are scrambling around and Positive K is catching a royal cell phone *** beating by none other than Sean "Puffy" Combs.

So, after Puff feels like K had enough and asks him "whose my *****, K, WHOSE MY *****?!!!" K wimpers out "uncle" through some broken and bloody teeth. Puff then steps away from K's crumpled up body and Puff's bodyguards (he only had like two at the time), each scoop K up by his armpits and tosses his broken *** out the club and onto the sidewalk. The party resumes, we all get pissy drunk and that's the last effin time I hear anything about Positive K (if anyone knows what he's up to these days, please let me know).

Now I know Puff has moved on to become an international star, known and loved by millions, but every week, while watching MTV's Making The Band 3, I pray that one of those ******* don't mouth off to Diddy, 'cause I'd hate to see that ***** catch a hot foot up her ***.

Last edited:
I don't remember anyone catching feelings over Celebrity Deathmatch before....if they can beef on twitter and not do a damn thing I think some clay characters fighting it out would be alright :lol:

Brah I'm bugging. I forgot about the show. I'm thinking actual boxing fights

Back
Top Bottom