Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

“Diddy’s worth $700 million dollars. It’s only right he give me some of that for all my pain, suffering and inability to see my lyric sheet. So now my damn album going to be late.” Said the emotional rapper as he explained that he hasn’t been in the studio since the incident and hasn’t been able to see clearly citing it’s the first real fight he’s ever been in besides play fighting with numerous girlfriends. “I’m playing chess, Diddy’s playing checkers. My eye will heal, but his pockets will be hurt forever”

Is this real?

Fake as hell

but drake on Ig with a sling on...his robe covering it but you can tell

Last edited:
but drake on Ig with a sling on...his robe covering it but you can tell
laugh.gif

I had to google it. This n IG name is really champagnepapi 
roll.gif

So it was over the beat for 0-100? :lol:

That was the first time they ran into each other since he dropped that freestyle?...crazy

Last edited:
So it was over the beat for 0-100? :lol:

That was the first time they ran into each other since he dropped that freestyle?...crazy

Oddly enough I can almost picture a bad boy remix with Black Rob, Ma$e, hell find Loon or Craig Mack on the train somewhere, maybe the LOX. and lace the song with the glass bottles clicking intro, BADDD BOYYY come out and playyyy,

Not to mention a lukewarm Diddy verse + Diddy adlibs

Black & White "Special Delivery" esque-video

think about that.... who's dropping aside from the main ninja
big sean has a small following partynxtdoor ,weeknd  even if they all share the same base nobody really drop albums anymore jus mixtapes 

we all like common we just dont buy his albums - weezy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom