Is this real life? Vol: Double life...

Originally Posted by CherryRed

i don't always spell it the, but when i do, it's on thehistoryforum.com.

stay hood my friends. 
laugh.gif

Why OP on the other forum is going in on Ninjahood though? 
roll.gif

Well a long time member who makes a lot of posts per day goes by the name Ninjahood. He mostly posts in off topic, he is a black dude who lives in the ghetto and makes posts about flashy cars, girls, hip-hop music and pretty much everything else that goes along with living in the hood. He has been on the forum for years, I believe he is even a mod. He talks very "ghetto" on the forum.

Cliffs:

:10 year long member of niketalk.com with 10,000+ posts, all on the topic of "hood ratz" "fly whips with spinners", debating who won in rap battles, saving money for new $200 nike shoes. all while speaking on a 3rd grade level.

: guys at niketalk find him on a History forum debating 1980s soviet union economic policy speaking on a grad student level.

Why OP on the other forum is going in on Ninjahood though? 
roll.gif

Well a long time member who makes a lot of posts per day goes by the name Ninjahood. He mostly posts in off topic, he is a black dude who lives in the ghetto and makes posts about flashy cars, girls, hip-hop music and pretty much everything else that goes along with living in the hood. He has been on the forum for years, I believe he is even a mod. He talks very "ghetto" on the forum.

Cliffs:

:10 year long member of niketalk.com with 10,000+ posts, all on the topic of "hood ratz" "fly whips with spinners", debating who won in rap battles, saving money for new $200 nike shoes. all while speaking on a 3rd grade level.

: guys at niketalk find him on a History forum debating 1980s soviet union economic policy speaking on a grad student level.

laugh.gif
on a sidenote, I will now be joining the history forum.

Does anybody have the pic of ninja in a magician hat?

laugh.gif
on a sidenote, I will now be joining the history forum.

Does anybody have the pic of ninja in a magician hat?

Back
Top Bottom