Is this website legit

Discussion in 'Archive: Jordan Brand Price/Fake Checks' started by tarys, Mar 23, 2016.

1. tarys

tarys

Is this website legit? Emailed them and they said they said they ship from Hong Kong via Dhl. They dont accept paypal only visa/mastercard. Also got free shipping via Dhl. Seems a bit fishy

http://www.shoeshangar.com/

2. teachersneakers

teachersneakers

they sell fakes

3. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

use common sense and you won't get scammed...

4. scrubstoreowner

scrubstoreowner

if that happened, The LC section would be almost non-existent....

timmybrixxx likes this.
  5. pmpdaddyrobford

pmpdaddyrobford

6. free jordans 23

free jordans 23

French Blue 12s are going to release April 9 because they change the date.They supposed to release on April 2 but instead it change the date.

7. timmybrixxx

timmybrixxx

repped..Common sense is in short supply with these new youngins. Hell they cant even snap a decent pic half of the time..

8. fakekixbusta

fakekixbusta

They are fake as hell and they are liars, I sent over 3 emails before making the purchase since they claim that

their items were 100% Authentic but it turned out that they wasn't but I wasn't too worried because I had PayPal.

That is the only reason why I even made a purchase but if you are into buying replicas some their stuff can be

passed for B Grades. They don't tell you that they are located in China. If you don't like your product they make

you pay for international Shipping to Dominican Republic which cost about $50-$60 from Wash DC to there, it's

a trick they use to get you to keep the shoes but thank God I used my PayPal business debit card I report them

and I got my money back.  If you want to know more information regarding this follow me on Twitter @uptimist