Is this whats hot in the streets right now

ive been rocking flannels for the past 3-4 years
for skateboarders, its the "GO TO" shirt when it starts to get cold.
thrift store is the best place to get one at.

Originally Posted by enyceking

ii2cky wrote:

*waits for someone to come in here and call plaid HYPE*

calling plaid hype would be like calling denim hype

last week Nters were calling Peacoats hype, denim certainly isnt out of the equation this board

and in cali, Mexicans aint never put that *$+# down, *$+# aint new

There's been a resurgence of plaid shirts and they're definitely cool to rock these days. A year ago you would have been called a mountain-man or suchif you had one on.

There was actually an article written on this is my school newspaper.

Plaid/lumberjack print is awesome
pimp.gif

Plaid NEVER went anywhere.

Y'all just haven't been around very long.

And those that have and call it a trend, change their clothes with the trends so they have no concept of what is classic and what isn't.

I'm sure it is but that guy in the first pic u posted is hotter than the shirt..mad sexy f'realy
smile.gif

Im a girl.

Short sleeve plaid shirts been popping in philly for a little while. But philly cats stay buttoning them up to the top. I don't really get down with thelong sleeve west coast style, but I've seen worse trends

I use to rock it all the time around '93-94ish when Doggystyle first came out.
pimp.gif
Plaid shorts is what's popular around here...

Originally Posted by khadafi252

it's better than the taliban scarf around the neck. you look like a effin fool if you wear that.
THANK YOU!!! you know I've been saying the same exact thing eversince that BS came up..gets me everytime and to make things worst they have itin all type of colors..I don't think plaid or flannel is really a trend it's been there eversince I was a youngin'... I think the trend is the loudcolors...

Back
Top Bottom