Is trying to die from heat exhaustion the new trend? vol. flannels and its 95

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Yeah

Mentions of Minneapolis have already been made.

I'm one of those people though. IDGAF. I leave for work at like 6 and as soon as I get in the door it's like 60 something in the office. Hell I look like not wearing a sweater. And hell no I'm not gonna change when I get home. Dirty up two outfits? Why?
laugh.gif
where do you guys go though? i didn't see anyone wearing this at crave or the w on saturday.

anyone been to the pour house? line was dumb long to get in so i turned around.
I don't know. I don't go out anymore, homie.
roll.gif
Last time I really went out was to BOMP during fall semester... Other than frat events I really don't leave my house past like 9.

ohwell.gif

man, i tried to get into bomp when it was at varsity and the *%%%% %$@ bouncers wouldn't let me in because it was late as hell even though i was on the guest list.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

crave rooftop is sick though, tons of girls and it's a little older crowd so it's no bs like club ny or something.

i feel you though, i'm a hermit in the winter.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

I feel bad for the dudes who wear jeans 
sick.gif

I really only felt uncomfortable in the heat wearing jeans when I was overweight and wore my pants 3 sizes too big...no problem now...i mean I'm still hot, but jeans are wearable in the summer...

Tell me why I was in Vegas and I seen a cat walking the strip with foams and some raw denim....when it was 110 outside
laugh.gif
. I haz no understandz. Let that boy cook I guess LITERALLY....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Hood attire
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Just seen those levis at footaction
sick.gif
the brand is falling off mang..
What happened to you?
++%%+ SO?
You forgot where you was at, huh? 1 out of 3 of these dudes are they hypebeast/hipster Yeezus worshiping type.

laugh.gif
@ Levis falling off, like they were a premium brand to begin with.

Originally Posted by jonwin

This is exactly what I see on campus at ASU (Tempe, Arizona where it's 110 degrees for like 4-6 months straight) and people are wearing jeans, hoodies, longsleeves 
sick.gif

IDK how they do it. I'll be wearing a tank and some shorts and will be drenched in sweat just walking around campus for 15 min while these people are wearing layers of clothing. 

When I was there I was in jerseys and tanks 95% of the time
laugh.gif

and dudes are really trying to act like *#**!*% Levi's 501s are hood??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

52e362fd4ce04cb843ea984b8bbc36460ad312a8.jpg
Dude managed to put on every fashion trend from the past 5 years before he left the house.  Homie all kinds of confused. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Just seen those levis at footaction
sick.gif
the brand is falling off mang..
What happened to you?
++%%+ SO?
You forgot where you was at, huh? 1 out of 3 of these dudes are they hypebeast/hipster Yeezus worshiping type.

laugh.gif
@ Levis falling off, like they were a premium brand to begin with.

famb said i had on hood attire w/ some ranger boots, 501s, and a slim fit button down though...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JaySNEAKS

Fools know better than that in Dallas.
No lie bro, I see dudes walking around Galleria/NorthPark/TownEast in jean jackets or sweaters with scarves wrap around their neck all the time. Don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom