Is working at Lids really that bad??

i've heard a few people cmplain about it saying it's not worth working there. if any of u work/worked there can u please chime in on your experience

Back when I was in college, I managed a Foot Locker in the local mall. I was real cool with the assistant manager at the Lids across the hall and we wouldexchange discounts...anyways, one day I wanted to know why he didn't take advantage of the discounts I was always offering him and he dropped the bomb onme, he only made $7.50 an hour! I was like "COT DAMMMNNN" All the time he had to sacrifice in that store and he was too broke to buy sneakers halfoff SMH

follow you? in lidz, how? the store is 10sq ft
roll.gif

yez they followz you in lidz. I hate that place cauze they alwayz think your going to zteal ztuff, which i dont even want to beginz with cauze the zelection isjuzt terrible

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

follow you? in lidz, how? the store is 10sq ft
roll.gif
thats what im saying
laugh.gif
these dudes must go to one of those upscale stores or something

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

They follow u around like ur gonna rob that little store
because everyone tries to steal
indifferent.gif
lol

it's not that bad. depends on who your coworkers are

truth. me and my friends went there just looking around and my friends dress hoodish and do steal stuff from time to time. there were 3 peopleworkin in that store, two watching us and the other at the register. well the two that were watching us thought they were slick and went to the back where theystore everything after about 6 mins of watching us, then I decided to buy a hat and I could tell that they were back there watching my other friends on thesecurity tv in the back
laugh.gif
the dude that was working the cash register wasacting like he wasn't watching my friends by putting his head down and %##% but they were definitely trying to trick my friends into thinking that theycould still hats and then catch them but my friends never stole anything.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

yez they followz you in lidz. I hate that place cauze they alwayz think your going to zteal ztuff, which i dont even want to beginz with cauze the zelection is juzt terrible
dont believe in using the "s"?

lids is such a small store so the only way you're probably going to feel like you're not being "watched" is if they leave the store lol.
and damn the pay is that low??

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

but they were definitely trying to trick my friends into thinking that they could still hats and then catch them but my friends never stole anything.
roll.gif
roll.gif

son said "trickin".

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Hate the people there for some reason.

Word. They all come off as a douche to me for some reason.
i don't have that problem, however, the people at downtown locker room irritate the hell out of me.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

but they were definitely trying to trick my friends into thinking that they could still hats and then catch them but my friends never stole anything.
roll.gif
roll.gif

son said "trickin".
lol they were though, they were tryin to act like they weren't watching them when they really were.

I just applied there about 2 days ago. I go there a lot and the employees are chill as hell. I just stop by there sometimes to chat with them and not even by ahat.

Originally Posted by mdresident

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Hate the people there for some reason.

Word. They all come off as a douche to me for some reason.
i don't have that problem, however, the people at downtown locker room irritate the hell out of me.
Truth they all got attitudes....

But they deals be making up for it.....

grin.gif

My boy used to work their but got fired a few weeks ago. Their goes my discount
laugh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom