Is your cat ACTUALLY nice?

I have three of these lil mofo's (the mom was a %!# apparently). I am curious, does anyone have a cat that is nice? 
All my cats do is pierce my soul with their stares. 

No one has ever pet them without them coming up to you and rubbing on your leg first (AKA they are hungry).

They only cuddle when they want something.

Very related to women.

Who has a genuinely kind hearted, fun loving cat!?

most house cats are antisocial but bengal cats act kinda like dogs. they play fetch, run around with you, demand your attention, all that. if I wasn't allergic to cats I'd have one.

they're a cross between a regular domestic house cat and a wild Asian Leopard cat.  most are sold to the public like 2 or 3 generations removed cuz the 1st generation removed are like a little too wild. 

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Who has a genuinely kind hearted, fun loving cat!?

honestly my cat does strange things and sometimes its not clear what his intentions are...so tough to say how good hearted he is but It looks like he loves to have fun

MY MAN th0ugh came through one of my threads and didn't hate on me!? LEMME GET THAT ADDRESS! mailing you some money and a card! love you man

OP, your life is so low that you have gotten to the point where you are angry with felines. You need help OP, your life is on the break of no return...A PM has been sent. 

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

OP, your life is so low that you have gotten to the point where you are angry with felines. You need help OP, your life is on the break of no return...A PM has been sent. 

indifferent.gif

You'd be angry too if they scratched on your door every night and when you open it they run away just to come back and do it again
frown.gif

The poisonous food I left out should take care of that problem tonight though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I like guys

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

You'd be angry too if they scratched on your door every night and when you open it they run away just to come back and do it again
frown.gif

The poisonous food I left out should take care of that problem tonight though
pimp.gif

You should begin all your posts with, "Hello, I'm Troy McClure". R.I.P. Phil Hartman

The dog vs cat argument is just as bad as the PS3 vs Xbox and iPhone vs Android wars.

I have a rescued cat. Dude is pretty chill with me but hates other people aside from my girl. I don't mind it that much since I am not trying to constantly mess with it. Your right about the stare though. I have regular staring contest with him and he always wins.

Back
Top Bottom