Is your favorite team mainly your favorite cuz your favorite player plays for them??

My favorite player since I saw him play his freshman year and gu was Iverson...When he got drafted the sixers were my favorite team and now as you can see theNuggets are my favorite hoop team...

As far as football goes I grew up in northern Cali (merced) so I was always watching raiders games...They will be and always will be my favorite football teamno matter who's on there...

So basically when it comes to the nba I'm more a fan of players than the actual teams..

Nah...

My favorite team is the Nets & my favorite player is Vince Carter. I was always a Nets fan & always a Vince fan, even before he was on the team he wasmy favorite player. I just got lucky I guess you can say...
glasses.gif

my loyalty belongs to the team...i'll wish them well when they aren't on the squad anymore though(unless they were trash
sick.gif
).

Favorite team is the Timberwolves
I live and die with the team (as you can see, die right now
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

my loyalty belongs to the team...i'll wish them well when they aren't on the squad anymore though(unless they were trash
sick.gif
).

yep

But, one of my favorite players is Carmelo, and i always hope his team does well.
embarassed.gif

No. my favorite teams mostly have to do with where I am geographically, because I was born and raised in the Bay, and I will always love EVERY bay area team,even stanford lol. (But in the cal/stanford game I always go for cal because they are my absolute favorite sports team hands down) Even though i still got lovefor players that arn't on my team or weren't on my team like Ladainian Tomlinson, Darren Mcfadden, Reggie Bush etc.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

sick.gif
).

same

See, with me, my favorite team is the Raptors, and Bosh formed into my favorite player. If he played for any other team, he wouldnt be my favorite player tothis day. Its kind of a double whammy
wink.gif

Im a fan of the team, and if a good player I like gets traded, Ill wish them well, and hope his teams win (except against the Raptors). But for me, its alwaysRaps #1

daprescription, i think your the first person on here to have a hockey sig!
laugh.gif

still hopin for the warriors, but aye, my hometown sharks
pimp.gif
. stanley cup and nothin less

no, i root for teams not players...although players on my favorite teams can definitely win me over and earn my fandom, like jason richardson

GOL EN STATE WARRIORS
SEND HELP

laugh.gif

I was a Cavaliers fan before Lamond Murray was the team's leading scorer. I didn't even wanna believe in LeBron. After a few weeks it became clear thathe was gonna be a force to be reckoned with. I then became a fan of his also. Now all my opinions are biased when it comes to the Cavaliers and LeBron James;and Jay-Z, if that matters.

My childhood favorite player (Ozzie Smith) was the reason I became a St. Louis Cardinals fan. I have remained loyal for over 20 something years. I am a grownman now and don't have a favorite player, I think that's something you have when you're young.

No. I like a lot of teams, a lot of players. Only cheer for Warriors because im from SF and the Pistons because i live in michigan now.

I have been a Rockets fan since I was a kid. I've followed them through some of the most horrendous drafts and playoff exits. Loyalty always goes to a teambefore a player for fans who love the game. Stevie Franchise was one of my favorite guys when he was here, but when he left, I was a Rockets fan, not a Magicfan. Now he is back (and injured) and I cheer for him when he's on the court (which is never).

BD5...I know you have to be PISSED with the Warriors right now. I feel bad for them because I'd MUCH rather see them make it than the awful Mavs or Nugs.

I also like a lot of teams and players, but Burgundy and Gold run through my veins since I'm from the D-M-V area.

Got madd love for the hometeams..

'Skins, Wiz and Caps all makin the playoffs in '08
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

current fav player is manny ramirez and he plays on my rival team

fav player of all time is rickey henderson and he did play for the jays but not long

Team, I will always love my teams and have respect for a player that I enjoy watching. Moss, Ladanian, Pujols, Dirk.

Players always come and go, Magic, to Van Exel to Kobe FTW!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom