Is Z Pizza the best in the DMV?

Coming from NY to DC it was hard finding good Pizza....I don't like Domino's, Pizza Hut, or Papa John's....one day my job ordered Z Pizza a fewyears back, and I was hooked....anyone else a fan of Z Pizza?

Don Corleones is easily the best pizza in the DMV. I live 5 minutes away and have it every chance I get.

Ledos? Anyone?
But I've been meaning to try Z pizza, looks expensive though, not really the place that comes to mind when I'm drunk calling delivery

vocellis
pimp.gif

Pizzaboli knows me by name but they're exclusive to my drunken adams morgan nights, love them bunnies. Z's good but to expensive for my blood.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I like Marios Pizza by Ballston Commons. Good subs too.
smile.gif

Mario's Steak & Cheese in Arlington is on point... (slaw instead of lettuce?) Dope...

But, 'Meditteranian Breeze' in Herndon, VA has the best pizza... Period.

Mamma Lucia in Iverson Mall or Church street Pizza in Vienna. The latter is actually owned by Old-world Italians, wihile the former is owned by NY transplants.The pizza is VERY similar and excellent.

Mamma Lucia in Iverson Mall or Church street Pizza in Vienna. The latter is actually owned by Old-world Italians, wihile the former is owned by NY transplants.The pizza is VERY similar and excellent.

Maginos pizza in Germantown and there are few locations in VA. Also theres this spot on 14th street called Beau Jolies that serves a chicken ceasar pizzasalad=crack.

i heard a place on 7th street is world renowned and has been voted the best pizza place in DC since it open....i'll get the name of the place later

156d1ex.jpg

jhqah2.jpg

Comin' outta the bar twisted, smotherin' a husky pepperoni slice in pepper, garlic and cheese, and hollerin' at random drunk girls inside > anyand all.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

How can you say a chain of pizza is the best in the Area?
Easy...cause nothing else compares to what NY has. Z-Pizza is the best the area has to offer IMO. I'll try some of these other spots that you allhave mentioned tho. I'm an open-minded dude, but I was spoiled with what NY had to offer when I lived there.

Vace, on connecticut ave, has pretty good pizza. plus they have all sorts of other goodies (pasta, sauce, candies, etc)

if your ever in fairfax area hit up PAISANO's, im from woodbridge so we rock with three brothers n lil pizza by the slice junts, but i work out inchantilly, and paisanos is one of the best pizza's ive ever had, jumbo slice for after club nights tho FTW!!

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I like Marios Pizza by Ballston Commons. Good subs too.
smile.gif

Mario's Steak & Cheese in Arlington is on point... (slaw instead of lettuce?) Dope...

But, 'Meditteranian Breeze' in Herndon, VA has the best pizza... Period.

haha med breeze is pretty damn good, haven't been there in almost 6 or 7 months, last time i went.....there was a cockroach in my pizza, i know theowners, good people they took care of it for me, but haven't been back since...wehre you stay at ksmith? i live riiiiight down the street from there

Back
Top Bottom