Is300 Car question

Is this a good whip still? I was looking for my first whip and I wanted the g35 sedan but couldnt find out with the mileage and price I was looking at. But I found a 2003 is 300 with 67k for 9500 is that good?

Is this a good whip still? I was looking for my first whip and I wanted the g35 sedan but couldnt find out with the mileage and price I was looking at. But I found a 2003 is 300 with 67k for 9500 is that good?

I don't know much about this car, but I would say it is pretty good for that mileage. How's the condition tho?

I don't know much about this car, but I would say it is pretty good for that mileage. How's the condition tho?

why does it seem like this question pops up every week on nt?

price seems ok for that year/mileage. but since you say it's your first car chances are you prob. don't know much about cars or what to look for when buying a car. bring a mechanic with you so you don't get ripped off...and at least do a carfax or something similar.

price seems ok for that year/mileage. but since you say it's your first car chances are you prob. don't know much about cars or what to look for when buying a car. bring a mechanic with you so you don't get ripped off...and at least do a carfax or something similar.

Thats a damn good find. I bought my 06 IS250 for 15K w/ 70k miles. It was in great condition, though.

...Check the carfax. But Lexus is a very good luxury car in comparison to the BMW, and such.

Thats a damn good find. I bought my 06 IS250 for 15K w/ 70k miles. It was in great condition, though.

...Check the carfax. But Lexus is a very good luxury car in comparison to the BMW, and such.

My friend just recently bought one, 74K, 2002, Manual, for about 9 grand, the car is really fun, comes stock with an LSD (only comes standard on manual cars), and enough horsepower to put a smile on your face, I'd totally recommend buying one, the engine is from a Supra, and are known to last long

Originally Posted by toast1985

Cot damn that's a steal!

My friend just recently bought one, 74K, 2002, Manual, for about 9 grand, the car is really fun, comes stock with an LSD (only comes standard on manual cars), and enough horsepower to put a smile on your face, I'd totally recommend buying one, the engine is from a Supra, and are known to last long

Originally Posted by toast1985

Cot damn that's a steal!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

the thing that powers the IS = tank. if the current owner took care of it for that 67k, it'll be fine. i've been in more than a few 100k+ IS300s that drove great. i still think they're
pimp.gif
cars.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

the thing that powers the IS = tank. if the current owner took care of it for that 67k, it'll be fine. i've been in more than a few 100k+ IS300s that drove great. i still think they're
pimp.gif
cars.

price seems ok for that year/mileage. but since you say it's your firstcar chances are you prob. don't know much about cars or what to lookfor when buying a car. bring a mechanic with you so you don't getripped off...and at least do a carfax or something similar.
Listen to this man..I purchased my 01 IS300 last yr for $8500 with 70k.. Thought it was a good buy especially since the mileage was low and it was owned by a "family friend" but there was a whole lot of other stuff wrong with it..Just to name a few when I bought it there was tape around the casing for the key and eventually it came off and broke completely(didnt expect it to cost $400 to get a new key), missing trunk mats(also thought this was a cheap fix $100 btw), gas lid wouldnt pop open, and spoiler light doesn't work and has tape over it to prevent it from falling off..Its a good/reliable car but make sure you do your hw to make sure its the right one.To this day I regret buying it and wished I had spent a lil more to get a 02+ ..

price seems ok for that year/mileage. but since you say it's your firstcar chances are you prob. don't know much about cars or what to lookfor when buying a car. bring a mechanic with you so you don't getripped off...and at least do a carfax or something similar.
Listen to this man..I purchased my 01 IS300 last yr for $8500 with 70k.. Thought it was a good buy especially since the mileage was low and it was owned by a "family friend" but there was a whole lot of other stuff wrong with it..Just to name a few when I bought it there was tape around the casing for the key and eventually it came off and broke completely(didnt expect it to cost $400 to get a new key), missing trunk mats(also thought this was a cheap fix $100 btw), gas lid wouldnt pop open, and spoiler light doesn't work and has tape over it to prevent it from falling off..Its a good/reliable car but make sure you do your hw to make sure its the right one.To this day I regret buying it and wished I had spent a lil more to get a 02+ ..

Back
Top Bottom