isidewith.com vol. NT Pick the president vol. I aint registered to vote brah

No.

Because not everyone takes the time to find candidates that they think are worthy for voting for.

Have you realized how many people are discovering candidates they best align themselves with?

Now its too late and everyone is acting surprised. 

Country is controlled by two parties, we can't do anything about it.

I wish their was a three or four parties like in Europe as well.

Last edited:

I will catch the video later and I understand why she wasn't allowed in the building. The Commission on Presidential Debates was formed by the Democrats and Republicans after all. :lol: :smh:

There actually is a 3rd party debate in Chicago moderated by Larry King but it won't be nationally televised.

The event will be broadcast live on Ora TV, the digital programming service where King launched his online talk show, “Larry King Now,” earlier this year. The Free and Equal Elections Foundation and, for unclear reasons, Russia Today will also stream the debate online.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...rty-debate-moderator-20121017,0,5390151.story

In my opinion, it's sad that the American people will not be able to hear these other candidates opinions and plans.

Last edited:
This thread saddens me. 
tired.gif
No one cares Jack. Wash your face and get some fresh air.

No.

Because not everyone takes the time to find candidates that they think are worthy for voting for.

Have you realized how many people are discovering candidates they best align themselves with?

Now its too late and everyone is acting surprised. 
Country is controlled by two parties, we can't do anything about it.

I wish their was a three or four parties like in Europe as well.
There ARE several parties.

Nader was the reason Gore lost Florida in 2000. They do matter if you get enough votes.

In fact, both Jill Stein and Gary Johnson are on enough state ballots to win the election statistically. 

Nader was the reason Gore lost Florida in 2000. They do matter if you get enough votes.

In fact, both Jill Stein and Gary Johnson are on enough state ballots to win the election statistically. 
Thanks, I'm very aware their are several parties (I would have hoped you'd assume so by now). Those other parties don't control anything, not even allowed in debates. They never get over 5% of the vote. They don't matter.

Last edited:

Thanks, I'm very aware their are several parties (I would have hoped you'd assume so by now). Those other parties don't control anything, not even allowed in debates. They never get over 5% of the vote. They don't matter.
They mattered enough to get votes from people in states to add them on ballots.

They do matter. 

People just don't like having to educate themselves on the matter.

Look how many people in here alone hadn't even HEARD of Jill Stein...thats the problem in itself.

Back
Top Bottom