ISIS kills 200 people in Baghdad suicide bombing.

RIP to the over 200 killed including children, yet another sad and disgusting attack.

3 more were killed and 2 injured by suicide bombers in Saudi Arabia today.

Very sad and very unfortunate. Innocent people everywhere are being murdered. So sad

you dont.

thats the problem with the world, everyone wants to fix what they seem to think is broken, but some people like living in caves and blowing themselves up.

its sad and unfortunate that alot of people need to die while living their life in peace.

this area is a poophole IMO, everybody hates each other and for stupid reasons..

i will never understand this nonsense nor do i want to hear a garbage excuse why these people think its ok for anyone to deem someones life not worthy of living.

Rip to those lost...

these isis fools are unstoppable... where do you even begin to fix this issue?

build a dome around the US that protects from any manmade destructive device and call it a day...

RIP to those lives lost 

Sometimes i wonder what a world without religion would be like 

Cant imagine all the familes affected by this.

:smh:

Rip to those who lost their lives.

200 people though? :x

RIP to the victims, whole Middle East is a matchbox ready to go

Last edited:
REST IN PEACE

dominos...take out their leader/pres/dictator and leave and these wild beast roam the country.....just like what happened in Libya 
mean.gif

Last edited:
heard 250...u know once da nass killings goes towards da middle east and africa ppl's eyes glaze over...

I coulda swore we were at war with them a few years back now we are giving them weapons n money?
We disbanded the government and military entirely bro, which actually was a mistake in our part. So the people we are giving weapons to is the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom