Islamic Hate Schools in Britain vol. yes, another one of these and you SHOULD CARE

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

the world would be a much better place without any type of religion.

Co-sign...
As a former Muslim I was beaten by an Imam in Brooklyn (as a child).

I believe in God but religion is a product of man. Religion just clouds peoples minds and disallows people to approach life with the necessary objectivity they need to see the world for what it truly is.

Was this at one of those small corner mosques in Brighton beach or something, or was this at a mosque like dar-as-salam?

Co-sign...

I believe in God but religion is a product of man. Religion just clouds peoples minds and disallows people to approach life with the necessary objectivity they need to see the world for what it truly is.

Was this at one of those small corner mosques in Brighton beach or something, or was this at a mosque like dar-as-salam?

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Co-sign...

Nah it was in Oceanside, during a home visit. My mom hired a imam to tutor me on Islam after school. He'd assault me for simple errors. If I knew where he taught now I'd break his face. 

Co-sign...

Nah it was in Oceanside, during a home visit. My mom hired a imam to tutor me on Islam after school. He'd assault me for simple errors. If I knew where he taught now I'd break his face. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You just wasted your breath typing this, simpling reading comprehension would reveal that I think there is tolerance in Islam that can be supported by the Koran. Like you have just expressed. Religion is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and the side you get depends on the interpreter. For every tolerant muslim, there is another one preaching hatred and raising another generation of intolerant, angry, violent people. I know there are muslims who tolerate homosexuality, but there are many who support violence and death as punishment for homosexual acts.
Right, but do you understand that the same people who are supporting violence and death as a punishment for homosexuality, fornication and adultery etc. are ignorant of the rules of their own religion?
Widely recognized and legitimate Muslim, religious scholars actively dispute the messages that hateful muslims are spreading, so the religion, in its most practiced and most pure form is not the problem, therefore it should not be the butt of your guys' arguments.

....Just saying

You just wasted your breath typing this, simpling reading comprehension would reveal that I think there is tolerance in Islam that can be supported by the Koran. Like you have just expressed. Religion is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and the side you get depends on the interpreter. For every tolerant muslim, there is another one preaching hatred and raising another generation of intolerant, angry, violent people. I know there are muslims who tolerate homosexuality, but there are many who support violence and death as punishment for homosexual acts.
Right, but do you understand that the same people who are supporting violence and death as a punishment for homosexuality, fornication and adultery etc. are ignorant of the rules of their own religion?
Widely recognized and legitimate Muslim, religious scholars actively dispute the messages that hateful muslims are spreading, so the religion, in its most practiced and most pure form is not the problem, therefore it should not be the butt of your guys' arguments.

....Just saying

Co-sign...

You were raised as a Muslim, you know that wasn't the way of the prophet.
In fact, I would be willing to bet $ that if you had even slightly suggested to your teacher that the prophet PBUH ever put a finger on a child, he would have probably assaulted you.
Am I right?
It says more about him than it does the religion.
Clearly Imams beating children is a problem, as seen from the video and from your personal experiences, but these imams are nothing like the Imams that I have interacted with.
Ur in NYC, right?
Come to 6th avenue and Washington Place for a friday sermon.
Khalid Latif is the imam and he is the most tolerant Imam I have ever met.

Co-sign...

You were raised as a Muslim, you know that wasn't the way of the prophet.
In fact, I would be willing to bet $ that if you had even slightly suggested to your teacher that the prophet PBUH ever put a finger on a child, he would have probably assaulted you.
Am I right?
It says more about him than it does the religion.
Clearly Imams beating children is a problem, as seen from the video and from your personal experiences, but these imams are nothing like the Imams that I have interacted with.
Ur in NYC, right?
Come to 6th avenue and Washington Place for a friday sermon.
Khalid Latif is the imam and he is the most tolerant Imam I have ever met.

....Just saying

I dunno about ignorant persay (Well I guess you could call it that). I call it having a choice of what to preach and choosing to preach evil. SIMPLE AS THAT.

....Just saying

I dunno about ignorant persay (Well I guess you could call it that). I call it having a choice of what to preach and choosing to preach evil. SIMPLE AS THAT.

....Just saying

But you are wrong, those dudes in the video were most likely brought up in those same types of schools where they are ignorant. They were taught ignorance, therefore they preach ignorance.
Take other shaikhs, for example those dudes who I mentioned, and see who their teachers were, and who their teachers were... and you will see a historical tradition of understanding in Islam. (Suhaib Webb attends Al Azhar University, look into that)
Islamic fundamentalism doesn't just come down to evil inclinations, it comes down to the spread of a false, completely incorrect understanding of Islam, as well.
BTW in Islam, hypocrisy, with respect to religion, is a serious infraction that, according to the Quran, will be rectified on the day of judgement.

....Just saying

But you are wrong, those dudes in the video were most likely brought up in those same types of schools where they are ignorant. They were taught ignorance, therefore they preach ignorance.
Take other shaikhs, for example those dudes who I mentioned, and see who their teachers were, and who their teachers were... and you will see a historical tradition of understanding in Islam. (Suhaib Webb attends Al Azhar University, look into that)
Islamic fundamentalism doesn't just come down to evil inclinations, it comes down to the spread of a false, completely incorrect understanding of Islam, as well.
BTW in Islam, hypocrisy, with respect to religion, is a serious infraction that, according to the Quran, will be rectified on the day of judgement.

....Just saying

i agree, there are some blatant lies thrown in as well but you can't sit there and tell me there aren't passages in the koran that perpetuate evil and mysogyny.

....Just saying

i agree, there are some blatant lies thrown in as well but you can't sit there and tell me there aren't passages in the koran that perpetuate evil and mysogyny.

i went to catholic school as a shild.....we got beat BAD....I was one of the wrost kids in terms of behavior.....i peed oin akid in kindergarden and was slapped in front of my class on the face.....Come on man! I was 5! FIVE!!

i went to catholic school as a shild.....we got beat BAD....I was one of the wrost kids in terms of behavior.....i peed oin akid in kindergarden and was slapped in front of my class on the face.....Come on man! I was 5! FIVE!!

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

So ban these schools now. They breed hate and intolerance.
No one is disagreeing with you.

And less than 5 people agreed with me in this thread....
most ignore the problem because they're afraid criticizing one religion will open the floodgates to criticize their religion... 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

So ban these schools now. They breed hate and intolerance.
No one is disagreeing with you.

And less than 5 people agreed with me in this thread....
most ignore the problem because they're afraid criticizing one religion will open the floodgates to criticize their religion... 

Back
Top Bottom