Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Was reading they're ceasing the ground offensive in South Lebanon also.

Hopefully these are legitimate L's and not just some okey doke.

not a fan of following these types of account. him. syrian girl, khalisee, hinkle

they were great a year ago bc they were instrumental in reaching the masses. but now they just post fake video after fake video bc they wanna be “first”

my prediction for Israel’s attack on Iran:

Biden asked Israel to wait til after elections to attack Iran. this way Biden can more freely attack Iran when Iran predictably retaliates. US cant be seen entering another war pre-election, but post election- it’s fair game. even if Trump wins, the dems will push to bomb iran and say “see, trump winning causes more wars. israel was compelled to attack iran bc they know trump is a genocidal maniac like bibi. they wouldn’t have attacked if kamala won. see. shoulda voted Kamala you MOOOSLIMS”

it’s a win win for dems

it’s all a cult. both sides.

meanwhile humans die daily
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

trump: attack iran. **** em.

biden: we want peace (continues to attack iran anyways)

average american: biden is so much more decent than trump. he wants peace

As we've seen recently, the IDF has not hesitated to fire on UN positions in Lebanon, Tel Aviv has campaigned relentlessly to force the UN missions to withdraw from Gaza (on the fallacious grounds that they promote brainwashing of the Palestinian population), and they continuously target Iranians involved in their nuclear program.

Targeting Iranian areas of little strategic significance, after having shown how deep they can hit Iran, suggests that Israel has been warned that their military and diplomatic protector - the US - has reached the threshold of tolerance for Israeli actions.

There’s hardly much of a Jewish population in my country but during my days helping a friend raise funds for Gaza, we’ve had plenty time to make some observations. Of course anecdotally, though online seems to behave in a similar way.

First of all, almost everyone just looks away and keeps walking when they see our stand with prints, graphic designs etc relating to Palestine.

The ones that do approach seem very nihilistic across the board, especially the women.

We’ve had a handful of self-proclaimed jews supporting Gaza, however in one case a jew wearing a star of david necklace was immediately harrassed by some white university students who called them “zionist scum” for no apparent reason, even though he donated and condemned Israel’s treatment of Palestinians in general.

Ghent is quite a multicultural city but especially near the university, people are out here just freely distorting the term zionist into a slur so they avoid outright saying “jew”.

Especially online this borderline nazi rhetoric is even more blatant. People like Hasan Piker, the left’s biggest political streamer, don’t get banned from Twitch despite literally praising Houthi terrorist hijacking a civilian boat, uncritically playing a Houthi propaganda video on his stream and praising it while a guest in the room is clearly uncomfortable.
Hasan Piker can’t take criticism so he never seeks out the source and instead responds to a strawman version his viewers tell him.

Then when the gaslighting hits its maximum, of course there comes the utterly pathetic “Why am I getting criticized? Palestinians are dying in Gaza” excuse.
Ok, and? Is his brain so low functioning that it can’t handle multiple topics?

To a lesser extent, the same thing repeatedly happens in this thread as well.
Putting words in people’s mouths to then make a bunch of strawman arguments
Eliminating critical thinking and reducing every position to a binary flowchart:
US/West bad and fake news, therefore anything opposing the US is good and factual. Any semblance of critical thinking and media literacy is gone if it involves someone or something opposed to the US.

It’s abundantly clear that antisemitism is strongly on the rise, particularly amongst part of the left. And no I don’t mean Tweets hurting people’s feelings.

The genocide is constantly brought up as a defense mechanism against discussing the issue of rising antisemitism, or any disagreement at all really.

As previously stated, this thread contains such examples of these tactics.
Why is it so difficult to have a dialogue about more than a singular issue (the genocide)? Why must bringing up any relevant related matter result so often in strawman arguments and baseless accusations of being pro-genocide?

what do you mean by “let’s not..”

tell Kamala that. not me. tell her to get her **** together. not me.

im voting for jill stein

dems should have had primaries

Back
Top Bottom