Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Hamas needs to be completely eradicated. Deliberately burning babies, and beheading innocent civilians is not even act of war, It’s straight up an act of terrorism. A terrorist organization cannot be at the helm of country’s government. They don’t care about the well being of their very own Palestinian civilians. The start of freedom for the Palestinian people begins with the removal of Hamas.

Israel participates in colonization and apartheid. There is no way in hell I would ever in my life defend that ****.

No black person anywhere in the diaspora should support that.

we invaded/ colonized Spain and other parts of Europe in 711 and occupied that land for 800 years.

we romanticize that time as if invading doesnt come with rape and pillage

we did it too but we tend to try to rebrand it

Spain still annually celebrates our ousting back to Africa, see: Reconquista

Hamas needs to be completely eradicated. Deliberately burning babies, and beheading innocent civilians is not even act of war, It’s straight up an act of terrorism. A terrorist organization cannot be at the helm of country’s government. They don’t care about the well being of their very own Palestinian civilians. The start of freedom for the Palestinian people begins with the removal of Hamas.
No evidence of beheadings. Isreal even said they cant confirm that.

Hamas must go. The key to liberating Palestine is getting Hamas to surrender. There’s absolutely no way the Palestinian people can thrive under that regime.

All bad.

During Thursday’s press conference, Mr Blinken was asked about his reaction to the photos.

In a solemn moment, he told reporters that what he had seen “defies comprehension” and is “simply depravity in the worst imaginable way”.

“We did see photos, videos that the Israeli government shared with us. Some I think have actually already been seen in public media. Others were new to me and I think new to our team,” he said.

“It’s hard to find the right words. It’s beyond what anyone would ever want to imagine, much less actually see and, god forbid, experience.”

Mr Blinken described some of the distressing images of what was left of the victims, saying the only way he could describe it was “overwhelming”.

“A baby, an infant, riddled with bullets, soldiers beheaded, young people burned alive in their cars or in their highway rooms.

“I could go on, but it’s simply depravity in the worst imaginable way,” he said.

Israel has responded to the Hamas attacks by pummeling Gaza with retaliatory air strikes which have killed at least 1,400 Palestinians, including 447 children, according to the Gaza Ministry of Health.

sddefault.jpg
That's cool and all until the "problem" shows up at your front door

No one cared when the US was creating banana republics in latin america for decades. Now those people that were affected are coming here since it's gotten so bad that now everyone wants a wall built and an end to the "migrant crisis"

Like cancer, if you don't address it early on, it's going to get bad later on.

Delaying the inevitable because of willful ignorance is not the solution.

That's cool and all until the "problem" shows up at your front door

No one cared when the US was creating banana republics in latin america for decades. Now those people that were affected are coming here since it's gotten so bad that now everyone wants a wall built and an end to the "migrant crisis"

Like cancer, if you don't address it early on, it's going to get bad later on.

Delaying the inevitable because of willful ignorance is not the solution.
First of all, this aint happening in Mexico and secondly, who are the people with the problem with immigrants? Damn sho aint people like me. Like what argument are you making?

Everything I’m reading is saying they haven’t been confirmed.

Do you have a link that says differently?
I think the confusion is that the media hasn’t been given access to the photos, and therefore the media themselves cannot confirm, but policatal leaders have reviewed the photos and the videos, and they have definitely confirmed their existence. I think that’s the confusion.

I think the confusion is that the media hasn’t been given access to the photos, and therefore the media themselves cannot confirm, but policatal leaders have reviewed the photos and the videos, and they have definitely confirmed their existence. I think that’s the confusion.

The confusion is their own government officials can’t even confirm it either, but folks want to believe it so bad for some psychotic reason.

IMG_2267.jpeg

Yeah the fascination with beheading babies is OD weird. Like is the murdering of babies not enough? The act of beheading is what puts it over the top?

I don't understand it.

But if I had to guess, I'd say that it did occur. Seems as though the intention was to be as swift and brutal as possible. We all know how they get down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom