Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Immortal Technique just posted a video of an injured Palestinian infant in shell shock after that hospital blast. Devastating, to say the least.

You’d think some of these images would elicit more of a reaction.

"yeah, there's something fascist about me. I'm not hiding it"

Wild, wild words coming from an Israeli...

The short shot of Palestinians going into the settlements to build the houses and then going back to their homes at the end of the day. That's a sundown town situation...

The Jewish mother who got told by her friends that she should've died from the stabbing because she didn't want revenge...

That's a ****ed up world to live in...

Immortal Technique just posted a video of an injured Palestinian infant in shell shock after that hospital blast. Devastating, to say the least.

One side tells you what happens from claims they make, while the other side is showing everything live and transparent of the carnage as they have for 75 years.

I know some don't like Shaun King here but he's directly showing and copy pasting from primary source that are Gazans and local reporters on the ground. It's live massacres and genocide for 12 days of Palestinians. It is the most gruesome and abominable things I have seen that I will never unsee. Us Palestinians are used to seeing our bodies blown off on and killed senseless, but I have never consumed in this amount because now of social media.

It's mind boggling. There's no equalivence in the 75 years of the indiscriminate killings, and barbarism and savagery enacted on Palestinians and the pro Israeli Zionist sympathizers still see it as some fair fight against the oppressed/occupied Palestinians as the aggressors.

Since the start of this, can you imagine how many Gazans have had their family wiped off the registries? My sister's friend had 12 family members in one shot kilked back in Gaza. Her aunt was a judge and her son a lawyer all killed in their house. I just read another Gazan who lives in my city had 40 family members killed in the past 12 days.

It's a genocide. Whole families are being exterminated.

But they still want to cape for the genocidal regime.

my understanding Jackson Hinkle is like a right wing nazi adjacent influencer who uses the whole communist tankie thing as plausible deniability for what is basically right wing fascism.

I just wouldn't take anything he says at face value.

1697675010788.png

Thanks.

I will have to watch and get a feel for his stuff to figure it out.

It's weird though because he's supposedly anti Covid/ public health measures as well?

So is he extremely radical leftist ? He gets invited to speak on Fox News so he must be then Pro Russian.

So pro Russians though, aren't they with MAGA? But this guy supports Iran?

from how you talk im sure you dont listen to ben shapiro

i saw a video of him claiming to debunk this coming from israel plenty of footage out there too and he even had a voice recording of hamas claiming they shot the rockets from behind the hospital and one failed and came down on the hospital time stamps and all, and you too have admitted that hamas has shot failed rockets.

did you see any of that?

hate to both side this but i will like to wait this one out. Hamas doesnt seem like they have the best weapons and israel sure aint innocent so idk

i come in peace.

You said it, it's Ben Shapiro.

I am going with the circumstantial evidence based on the primary source of Palestinians who are the health care workers, medics and victims.

I have a question....

Who runs the Israeli government social media accounts?

Sometimes I feel like it is kids/teenagers tweeting or putting those compilations together. Just the style and the type of antagonism they use, and it's not credible reporting and you catch some of the manipulations. Just not what I would expect for professionalism by a government agency.

You can tell it's techie IDF kids involved because of some of the immaturity that's displayed. It borders on trolling type behaviour.

This guy Jackson Hinkle is a genius.

He's got a heavy white supremacist MAGA backing, Communist Chinese backing, and Muslim backing on his page.

The dude is making a killing pushing his BS narratives to three huge audiences who'd all oppose each other.

Rack up those views and those subscriptions. He's pocketing heavy off of all his tweets to appease each one.

The first I heard of him is from here actually.

It's because he takes a lot of videos from primary Gaza sources so that's why.. instead of me looking around on Twitter, he shares them in one place.

Also it's easy to get appealed to him because he makes points by just one liners and it's easily digested.

Someone he retweeted said he got 400,000 followers since the start of the escalations. That's insane.

He's got a heavy white supremacist MAGA backing, Communist Chinese backing, and Muslim backing on his page.

The dude is making a killing pushing his BS narratives to three huge audiences who'd all oppose each other.

Rack up those views and those subscriptions. He's pocketing heavy off of all his tweets to appease each one.
People can have different views on different issues.

In this case, he’s sharing video from primary sources. It’s also corroborated by every single humanitarian group around the world (AE…even Israel’s human rights watch groups agree with **** he’s posting)

Palestinians/Arabs in general are viewed as less than human, literally. Just statistics. The western world/media could not care less about dead Arabs, be they innocent babies or not. No amount of dead, no amount of civilian suffering or shocking images will change that. We already knew it, (example: 1 MILLION dead Iraqi civilians) but this conflict proved it beyond any doubt. The bias/propaganda is sickening. Even reading this thread is disgusting. Again, we are talking about a government that literally, AS A POLICY, is blocking food and water from millions of people, we are talking about starving elderly, women, children, babies.. everyone. They are being starved to death for the crime of being born in Gaza (the prison camp which they cannot leave from) and everyone seems to be more than fine with it. Governments around the world are literally projecting the Israeli flag onto their buildings and lighting buildings up with Israeli flag colors while millions are being starved & bombed inside a literal death trap. What kind of sick world is this.

I'd never heard of dude either. Looks like he's a big Putin/Russia fan which explains a lot

A comfortable Westerner grifting off being anti-West

Almost every bit of reporting in this conflict requires a minimum 24 hours to start sorting out what might have really happened

I assume everything Ben-Gvir says is to be ignored. I'm slightly more circumspect about Bibi viewing everything he says through a lens of his own self-interest

I believe nothing from Hamas. And have a healthy skepticism of US intel and NYT reporting of military and intel information from unnamed sources

This is where OG Twitter used to be helpful. The current iteration is a cesspool of propaganda and disinformation

This is code for, "We are going to be exposed and so we are going in overdrive with our propaganda to brainwash you to not believe we committed a war crime like we have done before in bombing schools and hospitals, but now that the world is paying close attention, just know you need to continue believing in our lies."

Almost every bit of reporting in this conflict requires a minimum 24 hours to start sorting out what might have really happened

I assume everything Ben-Gvir says is to be ignored. I'm slightly more circumspect about Bibi viewing everything he says through a lens of his own self-interest

I believe nothing from Hamas. And have a healthy skepticism of US intel and NYT reporting of military and intel information from unnamed sources

This is where OG Twitter used to be helpful. The current iteration is a cesspool of propaganda and disinformation

Can I ask what evidence has Hamas lied about before, or lies about? Sure, of course, they have a self-interest, but I cannot recall lying about some big event where it came out proof they lied about it unless someone can correct me.

Israel has a pattern of this, like they have denied Palestinian existence and the war crimes they committing them since forever. They have a very well funded propaganda machine.

Like even right now with Israel releasing information on the Hamas attacks, there was HEAVY fighting between the IDF and Hamas fighters on the ground. From some survivors I have seen and heard in interviews, they corroborate that civilians got killed even from Israeli fire.

So when they showed those videos yesterday, I didn't see the burning of homes, (did I miss it in that video they put out yesterday?) or decapitation of babies in there which you would think now is the pivotal time they would come out with that to the public. It was also edited to not show the crossfire between both. That kibbutz survivor said there was insane crossfire and civilians got taken out as well by the Israeli forces. Then, in the compilation video, they showed the aftermath bloodbath.

So, just letting you know that Israel needs to come up with the FULL story and piece it together, because the other side seems to have more FULL CONTEXT to fill in the holes. It is already out there in pro-Palestinian narrative right now that the extent of Hamas attack is not what Israel is making it out to be because they are completely overlooking the evidence in regards to the crossfire and even the civilians killed by Israeli fire due to the survivors stories. All of this Israel is coming out with will not change their narrative.

But, of course, you did see some parts where the Hamas fighters shot at cars and killed people, which is again unjustified and horrendous.

Now, take it on the Palestinian side and why they have gained sympathies is because it is seen LIVE on the literal genocide from local Gazan reporters on the ground and that it is mostly civilians being killed indiscriminately. It is by definition a complete genocide. They have exterminated FAMILIES from the Gaza registries. That was Israeli's lack of oversight in this propaganda war between both.

People are now even saying well I never even knew on this conflict and ya, Israel is the oppressor and occupier, and actually overlook the Hamas attacks because they see it as a continuum of the Israeli occupation and apartheid.

Bibi and his warmonger friends completely overlooked that the masses have a lack of trust in the Western narrative and mainstream media and can easily find alternative reporting on the internet from their fingertips.

Last edited:
This wasn't covered in mainstream Western/American media today right?

It was covered but of course right wing media and politicians painted them as terrorist sympathizers and riot members. Can't let the image that Israel represents the Jewish people and their struggles get exposed as the bull**** it always has been.

1697720939853.png

1697721014051.png

The fact that also Israel has been putting the Gazans into MASS starvation. It is beyond reprehensible and an abominable act that fits into genocide in what is going on right now.

Attachments

• 1697720859019.png
    1697720859019.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom