Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

“Houthis shooting indiscriminately at ships!!! The world economy!!!!”

Looks at data:

Wow. So only 2-4% of all ships have been targeted since this started.

Wow. Very indiscriminate. Shooting anything that moves. Those animals. Free Israel.

“Houthis shooting indiscriminately at ships!!! The world economy!!!!”
This a strawman argument, because this distortion has nothing to do with anything I said. This is just more propaganda in furtherance of your next strawman fallacy.
Wow. So only 2-4% of all ships have been targeted since this started.
This is also a strawman argument. At no point does this have any relevance whatsoever to any aspect of my argument. You're shouting a completely different argument in the void.
Wow. Very indiscriminate. Shooting anything that moves. Those animals. Free Israel.
Good job, you managed to cram 4 strawman arguments in just this one part. Really outdoing yourself.

None of what you said has any relevance to what I said or believe. Each and every single aspect of this post is false propaganda you made up because you're too immature to have an actual discussion.

In one of the previous posts, I even specifically laid out some of my general views to pre-empt the strawman delusions you'd likely come up with. As is displayed here though, you lack the maturity to even process that thought. Or the willingness.

I expect you'll just do the same again, and I'll leave you to it, but in case anyone is dumb and illiterate enough to actually listen to a word of your delusional drivel in this post:

#1: I strongly believe Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinians. This is imo the most important global conflict that has to be dealt with.
#2: All countries supplying weapons and/or other forms of military aid to the Israeli government are aiding in this genocide
#3: All countries refusing to push back or outright supporting Israeli's pro-genocide propaganda are indirectly supporting the genocide
#4: Targeting civilians is never ok

#4 was the central point of my disagreement with the Houthis, because they targeted civilians. I made that clear numerous times.
You of course were continually too immature, delusional and propaganda-minded to be able to comprehend that.

america and israel bad, targeting civilians bad
houthi target civilian, therefore bad but obviously not as bad as genocide
Is that more of a level of you're able comprehend? Do I need to dumb it down further? Maybe an MS Paint drawing?

Notice how those views are a direct contradiction to everything you falsely accuse me of, despite clearly and coherently laying out my views several times?
My response to the Houthis targeting civilians was condemnation, yours was to blame the civilians and conjure up a bunch of delusional lies about me.

To me that sounds like you're too much of a coward to stand behind your alleged view of caring about civilians. So consumed by a propagandized view that your replies indicated a willingness to almost outright support targeting civilians if the ones doing it are anti Israeli genocide.
Notice how I said that "sounds like..." instead of explicitly accusing you? That's how an adult handles conversation. Not by going on a schizophrenic rant shouting propaganda at the void, but through calm and coherent dialogue.

Enough of this nonsense. I think at this point it would only insult the seriousness of the topic to continue arguing with a petulant child with no grasp of critical thinking, no reading comprehension and a complete inability to handle any type of discussion. Let alone a discussion about a topic like this, which deserves better than to be defiled by lies, propaganda and delusional drivel.

Last edited:
Got the weirdest ad on hulu. Was watching a Korean tv show and an ad started playing as a Gaza vacation commercial telling people to visit then it switched to showing people in a destroyed city saying hamas needs to be removed from Gaza.

Got the weirdest ad on hulu. Was watching a Korean tv show and an ad started playing as a Gaza vacation commercial telling people to visit then it switched to showing people in a destroyed city saying hamas needs to be removed from Gaza.
Reminds me of the ads on YouTube around October 10ish that said “40 beheaded babies!!!” With dramatic music and “bring them home” or something.

This conflict has woken me to how broken the systems of the “free world” are. The free world that perpetuates endless wars because it’s enslaved to the military industrial complex and uses the full might of its corporate media to lie to us that a colonist oppressive country that helps them in their game of endless conflicts is somehow a strategic ally that ironically helps us keep peace.

Pick any other country there and allow them to leech billions off of US taxpayers, and give them cover to commit atrocities and expand their borders in all the highest courts of the world to further enable them, and trust me they’ll be “allies” too.

This conflict has woken me to how broken the systems of the “free world” are. The free world that perpetuates endless wars because it’s enslaved to the military industrial complex and uses the full might of its corporate media to lie to us that a colonist oppressive country that helps them in their game of endless conflicts is somehow a strategic ally that ironically helps us keep peace.

Pick any other country there and allow them to leech billions off of US taxpayers, and give them cover to commit atrocities and expand their borders in all the highest courts of the world to further enable them, and trust me they’ll be “allies” too.
October 7 changed the world man.

No offense but were you just not paying any attention to current events as an adult?
I find it very difficult to imagine an adult only just now coming to this realisation.

Here’s a classic example for you:
The “renowned Nobel Peace prize winner “ Henry Kissinger conspired with Nixon to delay ending the Vietnam war until Nixon was elected, so Nixon could take credit for it. Kissinger is one of the worst and most influential architects of US imperialism.

Last edited:
My favorite scum bag move of America sticking its nose in places it doesn’t belong is them sponsoring the coup in Chile in 1973.

Allende was president for one month before America decided he had to go and be replaced with a dictator of their choice.

My favorite scum bag move of America sticking its nose in places it doesn’t belong is them sponsoring the coup in Chile in 1973.

Allende was president for one month before America decided he had to go and be replaced with a dictator of their choice.
The Iran-Contra scandal during the Reagan administration started off as conspiring to illegally circumvent certain laws to buy US hostages from Iran’s extortion demands, but later went even further off the rails by using the same principle to illegally fund the Contra militants to overthrow the government in Nicaragua.
Congress even stepped in to specifically block any form of assistance to the Contras, so the Reagan administration decided to circumvent it by using Saudi Arabia as a straw donor. That amendment technically only blocked the US from supporting the Contras militarily and financially, so the loophole was to use a straw donor.

I know it’s a long time ago and it’s certainly not as thrilling as other criminal investigations of US presidents but I think Iran-Contra is a very worthwhile read/listen/watch.

Last edited:
Yea it's funny hearing people complaining about the migrant issue. No one cared when the US was creating banana republics in central and south america.

Now that the people who were impacted and suffered showed up on people's doorsteps here in the states, people are outraged.

The Iran-Contra scandal during the Reagan administration started off as conspiring to illegally circumvent certain laws to buy US hostages from Iran’s extortion demands, but later went even further off the rails by using the same principle to illegally fund the Contra militants to overthrow the government in Nicaragua.
Congress even stepped in to specifically block any form of assistance to the Contras, so the Reagan administration decided to circumvent it by using Saudi Arabia as a straw donor. That amendment technically only blocked the US from supporting the Contras militarily and financially, so the loophole was to use a straw donor.

do you guys learn about this stuff in high school? obviously they don't teach it here. at least not at my school.

do you guys learn about this stuff in high school? obviously they don't teach it here. at least not at my school.
Not really in depth. History class of course included US history at some points but the only aspects I recall going relatively in depth was slavery and the civil war. To a lesser extent also how the native Americans were treated by the likes of Andrew Jackson but we also got the whitewashed version of Christopher Columbus, who wasn’t even the first to successfully sail to America anyway.

I just happen to find US politics and criminal investigations very fascinating. I’ve either read books, watched a PBS Fronline documentary or listened to a podcast series about virtually every criminal investigation involving the White House

No offense but were you just not paying any attention to current events as an adult?
I find it very difficult to imagine an adult only just now coming to this realisation.

Here’s a classic example for you:
The “renowned Nobel Peace prize winner “ Henry Kissinger conspired with Nixon to delay ending the Vietnam war until Nixon was elected, so Nixon could take credit for it. Kissinger is one of the worst and most influential architects of US imperialism.

“This conflict has woken me to how broken the systems of the “free world” are.” =/= this conflict has woken me to realizing the systems of the free world are broken.

Seems like you’re replying as if I stated the latter.

I understand it better and more clearly now though than I did before seeing much of the world cheer on an ethnic cleansing occur before our eyes as the richest nations work together to bomb non-combatants in one of the poorest places on earth.

They did so much more than that. Google operation condor and the school of the Americas.

America installed and propped up so many dictators in South America.

“This conflict has woken me to how broken the systems of the “free world” are.” =/= this conflict has woken me to realizing the systems of the free world are broken.

Seems like you’re replying as if I stated the latter.

I understand it better and more clearly now though than I did before seeing much of the world cheer on an ethnic cleansing occur before our eyes as the richest nations work together to bomb non-combatants in one of the poorest places on earth.
Yeah I interpreted that first sentence wrong, my bad.

Find it odd there is no mention of what Hamas must do in reference to their attack on Israel

Additionally, expecting a moral compass from a nation that went to war following a terrorist attack with a country that didn't even attack them is delusional...

This was in the works a while ago to cleanse Gaza and make it unlivable. So many states are in on it, including Saudi.

Hamas just went out with a big bang while opportunity presented itself to disrupt and shake up the status quo a bit and weaken Netanyahu and their institutions as there's inner political turmoil.

Israel was already expanding settlements and violently brutalizing Palestinians every day with Netanyahu and Zionists saying there'll be no Palestinian state and going off on building some canal right through or next to Gaza to the UN.

Now let's see how far this will keep going.

This was in the works a while ago to cleanse Gaza and make it unlivable. So many states are in on it, including Saudi.

Hamas just went out with a big bang while opportunity presented itself to disrupt and shake up the status quo a bit and weaken Netanyahu and their institutions as there's inner political turmoil.

Israel was already expanding settlements and violently brutalizing Palestinians every day with Netanyahu and Zionists saying there'll be no Palestinian state and going off on building some canal right through or next to Gaza to the UN.

Now let's see how far this will keep going.
Netanyahu's been waiting his entire rule for the slightest excuse to wipe out the Palestinians, and Hamas handed it right to them.
Much like how 9/11 was exploited to do horrible things.
I wonder what exactly Hamas even expected to achieve, besides just the fear and shock factor. They certainly accomplished those goals but anyone could've foreseen that Israel would use it as an excuse to flatten Gaza completely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom