Israel halting attacks on Gaza on the last day of Bush's Term...Coincidence?

grin.gif

Im just curious...I honestly dont understand what the hell is the ulterier motive to the timing of this situation?

Or was this George W. Bush's initial plan to attack a land which might've been the basis of the 9/11 attacks? (Osama stating free Palestine after 9/11)

After all, the US did not agree to the U.N's agreement to pull out and halt attack's midway thru the war.

I think our government is very crooked.

i think you should stay out of politics and conspiracy theory ...

wondering why?

simply put - you suck at it!

There won't be any progress. Obama = very pro-israeli. And with a guy named Rahm Israel Emanuel as his chief of staff...the american support for Israel inthe white house will be even stronger.

I like many thing about Obama...but it saddens me to see that a man as smart as he is can support Israel...whether it's his true belief that he's doingthe right thing...or the probable reason which is political gains.

I like many thing about Obama...but it saddens me to see that a man as smart as he is can support Israeli...whether it's his true belief that he's doing the right thing...or the probably reason which is political gains.

indifferent.gif

It's the US that doesn't recognize Hammas as a state, not one man. Get over yourself, and having Raahm as his Chief of Staff has nothing to do w/ thisconflict that has been going on for some time now.

That's a good technique for making the best out of a double post.

As for the coincidence, nothing is beyond plausible in this day and age.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^how can u make that call -1 days into his term though?
cuz OBAMA is PRO ISRAEL... he will ride or die for them... ALMOST ALL US POLITICANS WILL RIDE OR DIE for Israel...

soon you will see ... BARACK aint no different ... I was blinded at first but with proper research and attention to details will open your eyes

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Nothing changes with Obama.
tired.gif
ya i cant stand the fact that people are hyping up the most overrated pres in the last 50 years.

the world is not going to change just because we have a new president....it may get worse because Obama is not aggressive enough.

It's the US that doesn't recognize Hammas as a state, not one man. Get over yourself, and having Raahm as his Chief of Staff has nothing to do w/ this conflict that has been going on for some time now.

Not even the US - it's the UN.

when he said something along the lines of "if someone was firing rockets at the place where my daughters lived...i would do everything in my power to stopit from happening"

that was when i realized that there is no hope for a fair outlook on the conflict within the white house. there is clearly a careful choice of wording, andblatantly ignoring the reason why the rockets were fired in the first place.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

when he said something along the lines of "if someone was firing rockets at the place where my daughters lived...i would do everything in my power to stop it from happening"

that was when i realized that there is no hope for a fair outlook on the conflict within the white house. there is clearly a careful choice of wording, and blatantly ignoring the reason why the rockets were fired in the first place.
Somehow, the MLK quote at the end of Do The Right Thing comes to mind...............................................

Point and case: You can't justify hate. Hate, even reciprocal hate, is still hate, and is never just. There's always a better way.

^can u explain what you mean by that?

and i'm not saying that to be a douche bag...I'm actually interested in knowing what you mean

Originally Posted by kdwallace

It's the US that doesn't recognize Hammas as a state, not one man. Get over yourself, and having Raahm as his Chief of Staff has nothing to do w/ this conflict that has been going on for some time now.

Not even the US - it's the UN.
You're right, I meant to write UN - looking back at my post I also misspelled "Hamas"

and i'm not saying that to be a douche bag...I'm actually interested in knowing what you mean
I mean that honestly, I don't even know what all the fighting is about and I never knew, but I know that fighting starts fights. It's cyclical. Maybe it's because it's MLK day and that Obama is about to get in office, but I justfeel like thousands of people have died over the years because of this fighting and it's pointless. Think about it, when are people gonna stop dying overthe same *%%% and start LIVING for it instead? The only difference in this and Crips/Bloods or GDs/VLs is that it's a bigger, more bloody fight. Regardlessof what it's about, fighting ISN'T changing anything but the Death Toll.....which reminds me about the thread I made on LEft 4 Dead that I need tocheck out
grin.gif
. So even if the attackers have been wronged and thus only hate the attackees because of that, the hate is still wrong because it will onlycreate more hate. It may not feel good to be the first to "back down" or stop fighting but whether you wannacall it a cease fire, a "win" or whatever.....at least the blood shed stops.

There won't be any progress. Obama = very pro-israeli. And with a guy named Rahm Israel Emanuel as his chief of staff...the american support for Israel in the white house will be even stronger.

I like many thing about Obama...but it saddens me to see that a man as smart as he is can support Israel...whether it's his true belief that he's doing the right thing...or the probable reason which is political gains.

Correct. I promise you they wont stop attacks. Yes they say they agreed to a cease fire but that is misleading. They are extracting troops only to switch outwith a new batch. I do not know exactly how to explain because I do not want to sound ignorant but I am sure it made sens.e

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I mean that honestly, I don't even know what all the fighting is about and I never knew, but I know that fighting starts fights. It's cyclical. Maybe it's because it's MLK day and that Obama is about to get in office, but I just feel like thousands of people have died over the years because of this fighting and it's pointless. Think about it, when are people gonna stop dying over the same *%%% and start LIVING for it instead? The only difference in this and Crips/Bloods or GDs/VLs is that it's a bigger, more bloody fight. Regardless of what it's about, fighting ISN'T changing anything but the Death Toll.....which reminds me about the thread I made on LEft 4 Dead that I need to check out
grin.gif
. So even if the attackers have been wronged and thus only hate the attackees because of that, the hate is still wrong because it will only create more hate. It may not feel good to be the first to "back down" or stop fighting but whether you wanna call it a cease fire, a "win" or whatever.....at least the blood shed stops.

I really wish it could be that simple. But it's far more difficult. And The Palestinian death toll for the last 23 days is well over 1000. =/

Of course it's more difficult, but it really is that simple.... that makes sense, right?
smh.gif
... it's a shame.

Back
Top Bottom