ISS toronto thread

i just recently started using ISS a bit - i like their marketplace better than the NT buy/sell lounge. It is way more user friendly. Also just put up a bunch of listings. I had no idea there was an ISS toronto thread.

Wouldn't it be best if everybody just used one thread like this one and we did not have to jump from forum to forum. It would be much easier and more convenient.

quiickz - you talking to me?

if not, cool....

but if you are, why don't you check out my profile on NT and recognize I have been around since way before you or this Canada forum. I recently joined ISS and never even knew they had a big forum until I discovered their marketplace, which is a legit place to buy/sell and since I am looking to part ways with some shoes then the more exposure the better. What does "your kind" mean? I am not so sure what you are talking about but I was simply saying it would be cool if all the ppl in Toronto/Canada who are into sneakers could meet in one spot online.

Originally Posted by sheddy69

quiickz - you talking to me?

if not, cool....

but if you are, why don't you check out my profile on NT and recognize I have been around since way before you or this Canada forum. I recently joined ISS and never even knew they had a big forum until I discovered their marketplace, which is a legit place to buy/sell and since I am looking to part ways with some shoes then the more exposure the better. What does "your kind" mean? I am not so sure what you are talking about but I was simply saying it would be cool if all the ppl in Toronto/Canada who are into sneakers could meet in one spot online.
not saying names nor i remember who exactly caused it to get banned... but whoever caused it to close shud know who you are, again, im not saying names o n i dont think how long u joined the forum has to do wit how "big" u really are, well, mayb a bigger e-fame

Why don't y'all keep an ISS thread on ISS. I'm just saying, seems kinda backwards. Plus plenty of lames over there.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Why don't y'all keep an ISS thread on ISS. I'm just saying, seems kinda backwards. Plus plenty of lames over there.

this

there are lames everywhere, that being said quiickz first comment is part of the reason why people run to iss;

whats the point in trying to hold a conversation with some cat thinking they run the show acting all cocky an ignorant thinkin they are better then you because they stay postin on one site? before niketalk was full of conversation an held a more family vibe now half the threads are about the weather
ohwell.gif

niketalk general > iss toronto thread > niketalk canada IMO, like sheddy said user friendlyness is also part of the reason and the market place is 100 x better on iss

i rarely post here (nike canada) anymore, all i do is look at info because there is really nothing for me to say, i dont need to make a thread on a thought or repeat something thats been said 20 times, that is just pointless, and come on the most popular thread on the first page is nike employee appreciation and more then half the thread is the exact same questions and posts by different people: "when is 50" "can someone hook me up" "whats the exclusion list". I'm just saying... but i mean come on...

ISS you got 600+ pages of good conversation, information and of course +%@#*#+* but at least it stays active an flows into new topics (an trust there is tons of +%@#*#+* and repetitiveness on niketalk as well)

im not anti niketalk or pro iss or vice versa but everytime something positive starts on niketalk canada because of a positive active user from iss bringing conversation, you got dudes quiick to shut them down. there have been attempts to create something on niketalk similar to iss and like this time u had some cocky dude again tellin cats that have been on niketalk longer then he had to go back to iss.

moral of this wallotext, stop actin like your big $%#! an contribute. does it really matter which forum u post on more? the dude on the other side of the computer shares the same interests as you, probably is really similar to you, maybe even has a few shoes you want so ++%@ and stop actin like people that post on both iss and niketalk are aliens from some other planet

o yea and that being said %%%% YUKU! biggest mistake niketalk ever made

YUKU FTL

Back
Top Bottom