ISS Unappreciation

This post is my rant about the Legit Check at all other sites other than Niketalk. Every single time you post something they ask for more pictures. Unless yougive them an inside size tag picture, original recepit, blood work, pass a few backgrounds and go through a 4 day waiting period the guys cant decipher if itslegit or not, on Niketalk in the Jordan thread I know within a few hours, from 2-3 pictures of the shoe itself someone will know if my kicks are legit or not.I checked a pair of SB's that had pictures of the tounge, lacebag, boxtag, and the Nike embrodiary on the back, I am not that good with silver boxes, but99% of shoes you should be able to tell by the boxtag and a few general pics if they are legit or not but all I got was need better pics..IF I HAD A PIC OF THESIZE TAG AND BETTER PICS WHY WOULD I BE IN HERE GETTING THEM CHECKED, thats my daily rant, but its been frustrating me for so long. Thats my rant on the dayabout that, I know a lot people have to be unappreciative of that site as well though

grinds-my-gears1.jpg

haha im gonna get flack for this but i dont care, dudes just arent as helpful over there, its unorganized 50 million threads at once, the buy sell is niceunless you deal with kids asking for massive prices or offering insane trades

i didn't read what you wrote
probably nobody else will
this thread sucks & it's unnecessary
thanks for the extra post tho
pimp.gif

I posted a legit check on some SB's on NT once but i got no reply.

But probably cause the majority of NT is into

Jordans/Nike (Not Nike SB)

But yea.

Their are serious Jordan Heads here who can tell fakes from legit Jordans

from one glance which is another reason why,

NT > ISS

Originally Posted by northparkblind

But yea.

NT > ISS

Damn, your avy is creepy/
pimp.gif
at the same time.

indifferent.gif

NT > ISS.

People barely answer in the legit check on NT though, takes a while, but the knowledge is alot better here on NT.

You can find alot of info on ISS as well though, but the people who post about it after are just...
indifferent.gif

Only thing ISS has on NT is the buy/sell. Its easy to buy and sell there, just know who you are dealing with. You must be an idiot to get scammed, I have 146feedback over there and have not been scammed once.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

But yea.

NT > ISS
I see you actin a fool on ISS all the time.
laugh.gif

Who really cares about them...they're only good for their marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom