Issue with StockX... Need your advice. AJ1 Pinnacle Baroque Brown

Hi Guys,
I would like to have your input on this matter. I just bought on StockX an AJ1 Pinnacle Baroque Brown Sz8.
I love these Pinnacle AJ1 with the Gold Touch. Already have the black one, but was waiting to have a really fair price on the brown which I got recently on StockX.

I just received the sneakers yesterday. When I unboxed, I noticed on the right shoe, the leather is crushed and color removed. Then on the left shoe there is a piece of paper coming out (not disturbing because it can be removed).
The crushed leather is so disturbing to me.
What would you guys do?
Personally I feel so upset that the shoe passed inspection with such a terrible marking on the leather.

IMG_3869.jpeg IMG_3871.JPG IMG_3872.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3873.jpeg
    IMG_3873.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 7
He dares to ask me to sell them back on the platform if I don't want the shoe! That's insane!

I feel you. I also had past issues with them. They are not reliable. They said my LV bag was a fake. (I bought it in a LV store...). They shipped some kobes without the pins that were included. And when they say they refused your item purchased, they don't give you any explanations or pictures. StockX is a good platform if you don't care about missing laces/accessories, if you don't care about damage boxes, if you don't care about a so-so inspection and if you don't care being treated like S.hit even though you purchase thousands of dollars (or sell)... to the op you should report them to your CC company and to the BBB. Online business claiming to sell authentic brand new shoes, should stick to their world. After all they make money out of our shoes. They just sell a service.

Back
Top Bottom